RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayi's two level house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Kayi's two level house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 am

*lumiere rolled to the sides an the cum landed where she was laying before she moved an she snores lightly. lumiere wakes up an sees the cum an gives a little screem an trys to get up jbut fall down with a thud on the floor an she struggles geting out of the blanket.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:00 am

"P-please stop!"
She said,letting Lumy out of the blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

*lumiere faints * ugh>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 pm

She kissed Lumy's lips lightly,soon confused on what she's doing.Kayi got up,her body still feeling hot,and horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 pm

*lumiere wakes up a little an she moves one leg an you can she her pantys* mmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 pm

She moved Lumy's panty's down,her needing it badly."Please don't yell..."She whispered to herself,putting her dick into Lumy's pussy."nnn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm

*lumiere winces an blood slowly drips* mmmmmm it hurts,,,,, *lumiere was thinging she was having a dream.*
(lumiere was a virgin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Kayi held Lumy closely,her dick going deeper into Lumy's pussy."I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 pm

*lumiere wakes up* ahhh wht hell! *lumiere lets out a soft moun* what m mmmm you doing .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 pm

"P-please don't yell,I just couldn't stand it..."She says,thrusting more."If you let me continue,I'll do anything for you in return.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

*lumiere crys trys not to moun* stop!,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Kayi sees no other choice to muffle Lumy's voice,and so she kisses Lumy deeply,still thrusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 pm

*lumiere cry an lets out mouns*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 pm

She uses her toungue to kiss Lumy,hoping to make her feel better,and thrusts faster and harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 pm

*lumiere breaks away from the kiss an mouns loudly she can feel she geting sore* mmmm >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 pm

She pushes her breasts in Lumy's face,to muffle Lumy's voice."P-please just help me..."She said,sounding like she's in pain.Kayi's dick had gotten bigger,and longer,spreading open Lumy's pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:56 pm

*lumiere screemed loudly an lumiere was sore .*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Kayi pushed Lumy close to her,kissing her passionately,and making out with her,about to cum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 pm

* lumiere tears where none stop an fuki cryed in pain.....* mmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Kayi cummed in Lumy's pussy,her dick sliding out,and still kissing Lumy."Mmmmnnnn...~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 pm

*lumiere drips both cum an blood an she is crying... an she twiches in pain*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Kayi stops,seeming bad about what has happend."I'm really sorry..."She said,sighing."Is there anyway I can repay you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 pm

*lumiere crys just siting there.* i was saving my self.... for the one who i would marry an you ....you just used me like i was a toy.... *lumiere trys to get up but is sores an it hurts* aaahhhh >.< *she falls back down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm

"I'm sorry..."She said,crying."I didn't mean to do that,I was in so much pain..."She cries more."I just wanted it to go away......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 pm

pain... pain...... what you think i was feeling......,,, you was feeling lust.. i felt the real pain...... *lumier gets up on to the bed an you can see how red a sore her pussy is.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayi's two level house   Kayi's two level house - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayi's two level house
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next