RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 am

3 days has passed and L hasnt move or anything he had a huge lump on his forehead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:43 am

*shoots him in thenuts with a paint ball*

ooc: thats taking it a bit far even running full tillt into a wall it would only knock you out for a few hours at most
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 am

L then got up crying in pain

occ: well youll see why I made it for 3 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:46 am

i knew somthing had to do it srry it was the one thing that would hurt the most
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 am

L looked at the girl weirdly "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 am

ooc: oh come on L thats mean amnisia? now we have to start all over

*frowns* im your wife....you ran into a wall L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:52 am

"Im married?!? and whos L" he scratches his head

occ: You know one way to cure it quick right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 am

*giggles* yes you are and your name is L we were playing paintball with slingshots and you ran into the wall

ooc: no how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 am

"That explains this lump on my head" L said while touching it

occ: well usually you hit them back in the head to make them regain the lost memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 am

yer youve ben out for 3 days you must be starving

ooc: will it work if i do it to L and you wont make me look like a fool?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 am

"Yeh I am starving" L said

OCC: Maybe ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:10 am

kitchens over there* points and waits till he turns around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 am

L looked at where she pointed "Thanks!" L got up and walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 am

*waits till he turns around then shoots him in the back of the head with a paintball having head that a blow to the back of the head will bring someones memories back*

ooc: im gonna risk it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:16 am

L was knocked down but he woke up after an hour went passed "Uhhh Ally love what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:21 am

lets see you ran into a wall 3 days ago woke up for 5 minutes without any of you memories youdidn know who i was or who you were then i shot you in the back of the head with a paint ball KOing you agn then you woke up with your memories again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:22 am

L grabbed her and hugged her "Im sorry that I forgot about you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:24 am

*hugs him*its ok its not your fault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 am

L pulls her down so that she is on top of him "I love you" L said as he kisses ally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 am

*giggles and kisses back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 am

L started to touch her ass "Lets do it now?" L said while he was blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 am

*blushes and smlies* yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 am

L took off his clothes and waited for Ally "Ill make u feel good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 am

*smiles and takes off her bra and pantys*(i didnt bother to put my clothes back on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 am

L held her gently and looked at her with his black eyes "Ill be gentle" L said as he kissed her and touched her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next