RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) Empty
PostSubject: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:42 am

*dances around when she and L get to the island looking for all the world to see like a little kid not a married woman*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 am

L danced with her "So what do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 am

*turns around then pushes you off the dock into the water and jumps in after you *(shes in jeans and a tee shirt now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:48 am

L swam back up "What was that for?" Then L blushed "Your not wearing any bra I can see your pokies"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 am

i wanted to go swimimg i am to and you can not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 am

L swam out of the water to the beach and took off his shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers "Well Ill be up on the trees if your looking for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 am

*giggles and looks at his hot body*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:58 am

L started to climb a tree it wasnt really a high tree it was short. He found a place where he could lay down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:00 am

*skitters out of the water and strips to her bra and pantys then goes into the forest by the beach and finds the old tree hous and goes un there for a snooze*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 am

L got down and sat at the dock staring to the sea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 am

*before she went to sleep she serched around and came up with a big pag of paint balls and a sling shot*

ooc: i hope you dont mine me getting paint all over you character lolololololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:12 am

He then lay on his back looking at the clouds. "Those clouds makes me so happy" L smiles while watching the clouds floating by.

occ: Nah I dont mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 am

*takes aim and shoot a paint ball direstly in the center of the chest spattering red paint everywhere*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 am

L yelled in pain "Ahhh!!!" L looked back seeing Ally shooting them "Ouch that hurts you know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 am

*yells back* not as much as if i used a real paint ball gun *shoots him with another* theres some paint balls and a sling shot under the dock fetch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 am

L saw the sling shot and paint balls under the dock "I wont hit you with em" L puts up a big smile as he was running towards Ally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 am

*slings the bag over her shoulder and holds on to the sing shot and jumps out of the treehouse* lets dance bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 am

L chased her through the jungles as she was running away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 am

*jumps up into the branches of the trees and jumps from tree to tree friesing paint balls the who way*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 am

L just kept on following her not taking notice which way they had gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:31 am

*crawls right into their cabin window causeing you to slam into the wall on the cabin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 am

As L slammed into the wall he was knocked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 am

*climbs down* oh shit lol *grabs a bucket of cold water and dumps it on L*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 am

L still didnt wake up he was out cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:39 am

*shrugs and drags him inside and waits for him to wake up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)   L and Allycats honeymoon house(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

L and Allycats honeymoon house(private)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next