RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L Lawliet's Home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 am

L made his way to his new house. When he arrived he was surprised at how big his yard was but when he looked at the house he was more shocked, it was a mansion but it looks all old and broken outside. He made his way in and looked around. The inside was newly made.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:31 am

*knocks at the door*
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

L walked to the door and opened it. "Well what do we have here" he said with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

*blushes and smiles back* hi^^ I'm Ria
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 am

"Hey Ria my name is L welcome to my house" L said as he was smiling and inviting Ria inside. "Make yourself at home"
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:32 am

Hi L^^ nice to meet you *walks in slowly and looks around* nice house^^
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 am

"Thanks I haven't even looked around yet so I dont know where most things are" said L while he was scratching his head smiling.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 am

*smiles* you want me to help you look around? *laughs* jeeze Ria....that was really stupid
(Ooc: when it's in italics I'm thinking it^^)
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 am

"Yeah sure so where do you want to check first the top or basement?" L asked Ria

(OCC: Kk)
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:38 am

hm..........top^^ *smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 am

Okie then I guess Ill go with you. L said as they where both making their way to the stairs.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 am

*steps up the stairs with him* such a big house O.o it'd be cool if I had one.........
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 am

"Well heres the first room." L said as he was opening the door. He looked inside there was a huge King Sized Bed and a nice balcony with a wonderful view. "Well I guess this is the master bedroom"
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 am

*looks around it* O.O this room is beautiful! *looks off the balcony at the view* this is amazing! *smiles and goes back up to him* lets see the next room
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

L nodded and he went back to the hall he opened the next door and it was a huge room with bookcase and a lot of books. He picked up one of the book and wiped the dust of it. "The Tormented Soul. Sounds scary.... Anyway Ill be spending most of my free time in this place.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 am

*laughs* everyone loves books^^ this place is huge!
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am

"Yeah." L said as he was opening the curtain to let some light in. "Lets go to the next room and you go in first this time."
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 am

ok! *walks up to the next room and opens the door to a closet* T.T damn....this always happens to me....
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 am

"Haha a closet" L laughed as he was looking through it. "Handy to store stuff. Why don't you open the next one too maybe it will be a bedroom."
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 am

*laughs* ok^^ *opens the next door to another room a bit smaller then the other with a queen sized bed with a gold blanket and curtains*
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 am

"Oooh nice must be a guest room? Look it has a balcony too!" L said while he ran and looked outside. "What a view its almost better than the master bedroom"
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:59 am

*looks out of it* oh, it beautiful! *looks at him and smiles softly*
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:00 am

L noticed Ria looked at him *blushes* "You look so beautiful" he said as he was getting closer.
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:00 am

*face turns light pink* th-thanks.....*smiles*
Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 am

L's heart pump faster and harder, the only thing on his mind was Ria. "I......i....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L Lawliet's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home Empty

Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next