RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L Lawliet's Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 am

let out a moan as he went down on her, whimpering his name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 am

Then L pulled down his pants and rubbed his cock against her pussy "Gosh nice warm juice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 am

*let's out another moan and begs for it "Please....please......do me.....do me..DO IT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 am

L giggles "Seems like someone doesn't have any patience" L said teasing her rubbing his dick faster on her pussy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 am

lets out another moan "I want you....now......really badly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 am

L then shoves his dick in NaeNae's pussy "So slippery, warm, nice, and tight" L said while thrusting her hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:33 am

bites her bottom lip to keep from crying, but begins to feel the pleasure, moaning and arching her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 am

As L pulled out his dick he sprayed cum all over NaeNae "Sorry" L blushed "I didn't want to get you pregnant or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 am

smiles and licks it all up, kissing him so he can taste both of our orgasms :Tis ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 am

L then lay right next to her "You know I've got Sammy pregnant" L said while blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 am

O.o SERIOUSLY!!! *shocked* Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 am

"Yup look at Sammy's house" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:23 am

looks over to her house and sees a kid baring a resemblance to L "Ehmagod!!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 am

"She just got pregnant and plus we're getting marry so Ill have two wives ^^" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 am

No offense, but manhoe much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 am

"Yeah" L said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 am

"good, manhoes rule" pushes him back down on the bed, crawls on top and kisses him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 am

L kissed her back and hugging her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 am

hugs him back and puts her head on his chest "I have one question....do you like Asayina or me better? Just curious"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 am

That question shocked him "I cant decide"

occ: Oooh that question is just like in a manga called Absolute Boyfriend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 am

Thinks a minute "I think your lying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:55 am

"Im being serious I can't choose" L said looking worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 pm

smiles and kisses him "I know, I was just kidding hun" kisses down to is waist, glancing up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am

L looked down at NaeNae and smiled since he know whats shes doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 am

smiles back down at him and begins to deep throat him, going as far as she can, biting softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next