RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L Lawliet's Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 am

*blushes and gets closer to him* yes....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 am

"I like you" he said as he grabbed her and hugged her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 am

*blushes and hugs back* I.....I like you too........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

"Im glad to hear that" L blushes as she hugged him. "Well maybe we should check the basement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

*smiles* yeah^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 am

As they both were making their way downstairs L held Ria's hand in a soft and kind way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 am

*blushes and links my fingers in his walking with him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 am

As the arrive down stairs they were looking for the basement door. "I wonder where it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 am

*looks with him* I don't see it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 am

"Maybe its in the kitchen?" L and Ria went to the kitchen and looked for the basement door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 am

*looks all over the floor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 am

L walked to the fridge, it seems suspicious so he moved it. "Heres the door"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:22 am

*eyes go wide* hm....I wonder why it's hidden *walks up to him and tries to open it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 am

"Its a bit tight isn't it" L said as he was pulling it. He then kicked it then pulled it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 am

*kicks it open* ow >.< that hurt XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 am

L quickly stopped pulling and grabbed Ria before she fell. "Are you okay, let me look at your foot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am

ouchie....*winces* I'm ok....thanks for catching me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 am

"Its ok" L put Ria down and took a hammer, he started hitting the door after 4 hits the door opened. "That solved it" he said as he grabbed Ria's hand a a torch to light his way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am

*holds his hand and limps lightly down the stairs with him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 am

L flashed the torch down and he found a switch, he turned it on and lights started appearing from the other end. "This is creepy." he said while looking at Ria but smiling trying to make her feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 am

*swallows hard and tries to smile back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:36 am

L walked and found a door on the right, he then opened it and looked for the switch. He found it but it seems like the fuse is broken he lighted the torch inside to only a chest in the middle of the room. "Should we open it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 am

*looks at it and nods* y-yeah^^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 am

As they made their way to the chest L suddenly stops. "Theres something weird about this" He then searched the chest and found a very thin string. He took out scissors and cut the string and a needle shoots out straight from the chest stabbing L's shoulders. "Damn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 am

*screams* eeep!!!! are you ok?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next