RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L Lawliet's Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:44 am

"Urrggh it stings but Ill be alright. I think we should get out of here." L said as he was trying to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:46 am

*swallows hard* shouldn't I take them out of your shoulder..........?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 am

"Yeah it would b a good idea" L said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 am

*pulls him close and gently take them out then grabs his hand lightly* l-lets get out of this place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 am

L ripped his shirt and wrapped the wound. "Yeah lets go." L grabbed Ria's hand and they made their way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 am

*walks with him my chest heaving*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:53 am

"You look tired maybe I should send you home?" L said looking at Ria almost falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 am

*repeats the word absentmindedly* home.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 am

L picked up Ria and walked her home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am

I don't wanna go home! *cries like a stupid baby*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 am

"Then where do you want to sleep tonight?" L asked as he carried Ria back in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:00 am

*blushes* with..........*blushes harder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:02 am

"Let me guess in my master bedroom?" L said while he was smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am

that's one part of it............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 am

Whats the other? L asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 am

*blurts out* I wanna sleep in your master bedroom with you. *covers mouth quickly blushing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 am

"Fine with me" L said smiling He continued carrying Ria into the master bedroom. "Do you want to get change or anything cause I do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 am

sure^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 am

L took off his shirt and his jeans just leaving him in his boxers. "well Im ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:13 am

*blushes and laughs**takes off my top and pants leaving my bra and underwear*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 am

L blushes when he saw Ria in her underwear he then jumped on the bed and went under the blanket. "well are you just going to stand there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 am

*gets under the covers and climbs on top of him* 'Ello^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am

L blushed "Ok I thought u were sleepy" He said as he was hugging her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 am

*hugs him back* I am..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 am

a lil lepricon runs in and jumps on the bed and jumps off and runs out yelling *"happy snt. patricks day !!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L Lawliet's Home   L Lawliet's Home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L Lawliet's Home
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next