RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm

(he edited)
Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 pm

To me its a every-day uniform...it works in different ways and lets me read certain....things as you would say
(Okay...?Im not a kit you know!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Shimahamaru rolled his eyes. "Let me guess; you're 'unique'." he said. He was probably just some normal guy in a suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Well iwas part of...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm

"Of..." Shim said. This guy was just a lier. Why am I bothering with him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Of FOXHOUND A special elite forces unit specialized in VR combat training and field training they say they got iabanded by the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo or otherwise known as the Patriots...I was one of their "Tests"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Assuming he is telling the truth. Shimahamaru thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

I was one of the very few who survived the FOXDIE operation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 pm

((hasnt this just gone a little to the wrong way? wtf is solid snake's best friend doing here?XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 pm

(Shut it xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:01 pm

(( BUSTED!!! XD)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 pm

(Cb...and wtf... xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:19 pm

((lol))
*gives akune an unamused look* that sounds like somthing from a metle gear solid game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 pm

"Most likely that's how he came up with it." Shim added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

lol nice * turns her attention back to the pond*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 pm

((HG HOOOOOOOOOO XDDDD))

"If he's Gray Fox, I'm fucking SOLID SNAKE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

((what part of closed did you not gt ookimi? i did not invite you))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 pm

((that's because you're a meanie Sad lol XD i leave)

He leaves crying like a big baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:35 pm

((fine you can stay you big baby))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

((yaaay, Very Happy))

He returns jumping in joy as a metaphorical rainbow appears above his head

"Yikes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

*looks at him*ftw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:37 pm

(Arent they NOT supposed to have technology on here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm

((O_O i speak better english than you O_O))

"That's him! Gray Fox impostor! GET HIM!"

Leaps towards him with a punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm

(( they have rockband so no we can have it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm

(Ohhhh ok wait who does?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next