RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Shim grinned with pride and began to show her around.
Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:28 pm

*follows him around with wide blue eyes looking at eveything*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Shim first leads her into an adjacent room holding a track. "For when it is to cold to run outside." he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

(descriptive. lol)
Next, he brought her a small room holding only a grand piano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:53 pm

*gasps* oh my god a piano do you know how to play it?

((i know lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:55 pm

(i'd hope you did Smile )
Shim nodded. "Pretty well." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

can you play amzing grace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9