RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) Empty
PostSubject: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:41 pm

*sits by a small pond sitting on a branch of a willow her bare feet skiming the water*
Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Shim walks over to the pond and sits down as well, silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

*looks over at him bored not really noticing that he is there while she waits for her best friend brother and son maja to come back from hunting*
((she considers maja her 1 best friend 2 brother and 3 son just so you know))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Ish reading a book under a tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

(okay, I was confused for a moment there)
Shim, feeling awkward in the silence, decided he should say something.
"Hello." he greeted feebly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 pm

*looks at him eyes glazed evidently deep in thought*konichiwa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Watches looking like my avatar in a ninjua suit (=^_^=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 pm

*fur bistles when she sences the human nearby*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Is silent as i watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Shim looks toward the water again when she is silent.

Kokoree crawls up behind the intruder, preparing to pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Takes out my sword and looks at {Whatever the fuck it is xD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

*maja joins the panther in creaping up sending her a silent greeting telling her he was a friend*

*just sits there listening hard but does not show it*

Last edited by Allycat on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:02 pm

(300 lb panther, all muscle.)
Kokoree is unphased by the sword, knowing that she can easily leave without a scratch. She replies to the message with her own signal telling the same.
Shim hears the drawing of the sword but doesn't turn around, knowing that Kokoree will deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

((you hurt maja ally will kill you without a seconds thought he is like family to her))
*maja prepares to spring as a silent and deadly hunter*

*ears flick*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Seeing both of them puts my sword away knowing they cant hurt me [Armor is titanium]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Shim notices the ears movement and a hint of a smile appears on his face.

Kokoree stood upright casually. She lazily looked at the swordsman as if she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

((dont under estemate them akune))

you hurt thoes 2 me and this boy WILL kill you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Guys please call off your pets

(Im not just saying)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

"You'll be fine as long as you stay back." Shimahamaru said without turning around. Kokoree yawned, still ready to attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

maja gat*tail flicks*

*maja comes trotting over at her command*
i would suggest you do not sneek up on usbesides i heard you coming a mile away you humans are so noisy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Shim finally turned around, looking the man over. He was covered in combersum armor. No wonder he thought he could sneak up on them.
"Is there a reason you were stalking me... or her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

You speak as if you werent one,besides i not a human fully either...and besides YOU people are so ego tasticle i wasnt sneaking up and i was here eading abook before two annoying animals bugged me....And to you i wasnt stalking you annoying little...*Sighs*I was here reading a book cant a guy ever be casual unlike you two?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 pm

*cat ears twitch in anger* im not human stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

(uh, ego testicle? you mean ego tistical?(or something like that))
"Reading a book with a sword?" Shimahamaru said. "And if 'casual' is walking around in that metal box, in what way are we uptight?" he added calmly. He wanted to find out what he was actually doing here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 pm

((we are nekos akune not human))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)   ....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan) Empty

Back to top Go down

....................(closed only thoes invited are alowed or i will beat you with the frying pan)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next