RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Random Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A Random Field - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 pm

thats better than hell i supose of coruse im the kind of person that aches jackass and laughs her ass off at it human stupidity is somtimes very funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 pm

"I'd agree with you on some of that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm

lol nice ....................hey slyph if you could be somthing more than human like a neko would you?

((ill see if i cen get jer to let me turn your character if its ok with you of cource))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 pm

"Probably. I wouldn't mind if it would help me find that motherfucker who killed my sister."

(im ok with it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

((im trying to get permission from jer to do it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm

(k)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 pm

((dammit he said no i know better than to ague with him so i wont push it TT^TT))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm

(that sucks but oh well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 pm

its too bad that wont happen anytime sooni wish i could do somthing to help but then agai there is always the fact that i am faster than a human and have better sences
((i really dont like jer right now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 pm

"Well, those are the ups and downs on life. Some things happen for the better and sometimes for the worse." Sylph shrugged and yawned.

(i don't like crimson or ghost right now but thats normal so we'll be alright with eachother in a min or 2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 pm

((crimson?))

i supose...........*looks at the stars* night is the best time it makes you feel alone yet not lonely and like you could do anything without geting caught
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:41 pm

(the new girl with the rp character named Shiroku. ghost and i know her in real life and we're friends but we all get on eachothers' nerves sometimes for some random reasons but we're all ok now)

"That's why I'm mostly nocturnal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm

((oh mmk ^-^ im Rping with her thats all))

im nocturnal preriod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

(kk)

"No wonder I can understand you so well. Nocturnal people usually understand eachother more than they do non-nocturnals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm

that and the fact that most humans are outright stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

"True there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

*looks at him* they way you act its like you are not fully human at all......are you sure that your parents are your real parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm

"Not completely. If they are, then I'd be even more anti-social due to being related to retards. If not, I'd be happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

((lol you up for a big ass plot twist cause changeing your past on here is easy))

lol nice i found out at 3 that the woman i thought was my mom for 2 years was accualy an evil bitch who hated me for being half neko then full neko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 pm

(your allowed to change your past?)

"Sometimes people thought I was a vampire just because I had very sharp fangs that are natural. But I don't have a taste for human blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 pm

((iv been fucking arond with my characters past sine the beginingfirst there was the whole abandond thing then the muderer at 5 then maja and the whole he can talk to me thing her past is really fucked up trust me plot twists are easy to pull here))

a halfy mabey? i mean im a neko but i have my own pair of fangs*smiles showning off her kitty fangs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm

(oh)

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Field
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4