RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Random Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Random Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

oh whoops lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Sylph smiled a little as he looked at the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 pm

*looks at the starts and starts tracing the constilations*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Sylph laid down on the back and closed his eyes as he decided to go back to his dark void, otherwise known as his 'happy place'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

*sighs and starts thinking about her past*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Sylph thought about his deceased younger sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 pm

*thinks about when she was 5*
flashback
the woman looked like she had seen a ghost the ghost of the child she had dumped in the forest 3 years ago to die now that child was standing in front of her with a cruel evil grin on her face she knew she was going to die "ca ...cathrin?"
"thats right mother im back and now its is time for you to pay for what you did to me. i was 2 years old i was a neko so what"
"neko is that what they call you feaks?"the child began to aproch her
" you havnt learned much have you mother you shouldt insult the one who is going to kill you i was going to make it quick and easy but now i think you dont deserve it it will be slow and painful"
the womans eyes opened wide in fear as the child tackled her and crushed her bones she screamed after that nothing the bloodlust took over after when she came out of it nothing was left but bloody scraps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Sylph remembered his little sister who had been murdered years ago. He was still seriously ticked off about it but he had to keep his head on if he was going to find her killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

*opens her eyes and says in an emotionless voice* you are thinking about death..who died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

"My little sister got killed a long time ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm

"A human came and killed her with a butchering knife..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 pm

*ear flicks* you say human like you arnt one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 pm

"That is a habit of mine. Especially when I'm talking about humans who kill or abuse others of different races..." Sylph's eyes were closed. "You see, my little sister had a different father. A vampire father. So she was half vampire and half human. But then one day a human found out about that and then butchered her, completely destroying her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

*twitches*that fucker is h the one who has somthing against your parents and wants your fortchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm

"I sort of doubt that but it could have been."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:38 pm

have you tried to find him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 pm

"I tracked him to this place which is how I ended up here after persuading my parents to move here without telling them my intentions..." Sylph sighed.
"I know the bastard is still around here. That sniper was clearly too small to be him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

*smiles* the sniper that is now dead by my claws?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm

"Yes that sniper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm

*grins showing kitty fangs* he wasnt much fun to kill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Sylph was smiling again but then returned to his inner universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

*tilts her head* you keep to yourself alot dont you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Sylph nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

sometimes being quiet and keepinng to yourself is good other times not so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Field
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next