RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Random Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Random Field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

"I know. But contact with others is a little hard for me to do. I'm used to being secluded and staying in my thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

*nods* naturaly i have a way of knowing what others were thinking so you are easy to conect with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"Interesting." Sylph said, beginning to picture a small girl's body on a floor, completely torn to shreds by a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

*closes her eyes and gasps* so thats what it looked like it seemes simmalar to what my parents looked like when they died
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Sylph began to picture what he did when he found her body and the killer.
He had charged at the killer with the full intent of killing him, but then he was stabbed. But that didn't stop him from using his own knife to slash at the killer, who retreated out through the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

*opens her eyes* do you have a scar from the knife?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Sylph nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 pm

where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Sylph sat up and unbuttoned the bottom part of his shirt and then there was the scar in his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

daaaaaaam he got you good not to metion the emoitional scaring from seeing your sister like that as for me im scared everywhere emotionaly and physicly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

"...You don't want to know all the terrible things I'm going to do to him when I find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

revenge is a bitch and so am i i know how it feels to have a vendetta on someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Sylph was glad to be talking to someone who could understand him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:58 pm

*smiles8 no one quite understands you do they? and sorry im trying my best to stay out of your head but i find you interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm

"It is alright. And no one really understands me. That's why I don't talk to people often, so I'm not surprised when people think I'm anti-social."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 pm

better they think you are anti social than an out and out freak right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

"I truly wouldn't care which."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 am

*sighs* well you know what they say birds of a feather flock together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 am

"True."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm

*sighs and falls back on the grass* do you think your sister is there waching you from heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am

*shrugs* Who knows? Some say those with vampire blood can't go to heaven while others say its a possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 pm

nah thats just humans being racist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:35 pm

"Must be so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm

besides god doesnt look at a persons heritige he looks at their soul your sister was innocent she went to heaven as for me i know im going to hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"That or you could get stuck wandering the world as a spirit, knowing nothing but solitude, sadness, anger... Being completely isolated while you watch people do stupid things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Field   A Random Field - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Field
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next