RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

walk in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

walk in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm

yeah, that's what I've been told*pulls out skirt anyway and looks at it, it was ripped along the bottom, black, lace over it, and random red streaks on it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 pm

"I can buy you a new skirt if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm

*giggles*very nice of you, but I like it like this*smiles*uh...did I mention I'm slightly goth?*laughs*I'm the weirdest person ever, I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:23 pm

He smiles. "You aren't weird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:25 pm

*blushes*you sure?*hair falls in face, it finally getting in place from messing it up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm

"Yep." he says. His tail rubs on your face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:27 pm

*blushes more*well that's new then*looks at his tail and wraps own tail around his**moves hair away from one eye, keeping it in front of the other*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm

He rubs his face against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 pm

*giggles and purrs slightly**blushes darkly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 pm

He licks her cheek, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm

*blushes more and purrs louder**pulls hair close in front of the eye it was covering and smiles back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 pm

He licks her lips slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 pm

*purrs even louder and licks his*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

He kisses her while licking her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm

*gasps and blushes a dark red and kisses him back*

(brb, gotta go eat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm

He draws back suddenly. "I...I'm sorry."

(Aw, I have to go for the night. ttyt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:09 pm

*smiles softly and has a dark blush across face*d-don't be...t-that was nice...*looks down and keeps hair over eye*

(it's alright, I gotta go to bed now...well finish my homework first. I'll be on after school tommarow....not for long though, I have a sleepover tommarow too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:52 pm

He blushes and looks down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 am

*closes eyes and tail touches him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 pm

He keeps looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm

*opens eyes and looks over at him*are you okay...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 pm

He smiles. "Yeah...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm

*smiles and grabs tail and holds onto it tightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 pm

He smiles and kisses her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:27 pm

*blushes darkly and lets go of tail**kisses him back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walk in the forest   walk in the forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

walk in the forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next