RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aforest walk for jet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aforest walk for jet Empty
PostSubject: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Jet's bike had broke down spluttering to a halt .slipping off she kicked it "piece of junk" she said and looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm

*Lokaasa walks around and sees Jet with a broken bike* "Need some help"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Jet looked up at a man walking towards her "huh.. nope its dead" she said "I'll bury it in the morning " she kicked it again this time feeling a searing pain threw her foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm

"you know kicking it won't bring it alive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 pm

jet looked at him "and what is it to you?" she asked moving towards him slightly annoyed buy his intrushion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"calm down, I was just saying and if you want me to leave i will. I can see it on your face"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Jet shok her head "no its ok, just pissed off with this heap of trash"it was then she got a good look at him "names Jet, yes like the plane"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:28 pm

"The names Lokaasa" *Looks at her* "How old are you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 am

jet looked at him "I'm 20 you?"she said kneeling down to look closer at the bike slipping off her jacket she wore only her black low cut top as she checked it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aforest walk for jet   Aforest walk for jet Empty

Back to top Go down

Aforest walk for jet
Page 1 of 1