RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowy Night Walk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm

*walks along looking at the stars*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Mizore was sitting next to a tree, looking upwards at the sky, her eyes were full of sorrow, but also alittle enjoyment.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 pm

*see her and stops*
hello there
*smiles*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Mizore looks over and smiles. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

i'm Asayina,Asayina Nagihime
*bows politely*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Mizore didnt feel like standing up. "Im Mizore Snow Shirayuki, pleasure to meet you." Mizore extended her hand.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

likewise
*shakes her hand*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Mizore's hand was icy cold. "Nice night, for a walk huh?"
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

*my neko ears and fluffy white tail pop out*
i'm a vampneko
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Mizore blinks. "Cool.." Mizore lets go of her hand. ".....im just a person."
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

*giggles*
wanna walk with me
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Mizore nodds. "Sure." She tanks up and picks up her bag and pulls out two lollipops. "Want one?" Mizore puts one of them into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

sure
*takes the other1 and sticks it in her mouth*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Mizore looks around. "Lead the way, I dont wanna get us lost." She laughs lightly. "I get lost easy."
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 pm

*walks along the path with her*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Mizore smiles. "Sorry if this sounds alittle strange...but your pretty cute." Mizore loved anything animal related, except bears.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm

*giggles and blushes a little*
thanks
*sees a small flower pushing through the snow*
its so pretty!
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Mizore smiles. "Yes it is." Mizore though she was talking about the snow. "I love snow." Mizore spined around once, she was in her usual clothing --siggy picture--.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm

*makes a snow ball and tosses it at her then giggles*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Mizore gets it by the snowball in the face and she blinks. "Oh, you dare challange me to a snowball fight?" Mizore smiles. "Where im from, this is a year round sport." Mizure quickly made two and throw the first one at you.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 pm

*giggles and makes three tossing 1 at her tummy*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Mizore throws the other one and it blocks yours. "You cant beat me." Mizore makes two more and hides behind a tree, throwing one of them and quickly makeing a replacement.
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 pm

*tosses 3 at her useing my tail now*
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Mizore uses the tree as cover and sneeks aroud throws one at you from the left side and one at the right side. "No fair, you can throw three at once."
Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 pm

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowy Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Night Walk   Snowy Night Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Night Walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next