RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fun at the falls for jet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 am

"Mmmm wut you had in mind?" Dante asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

Jet laughed "well if you didn't know by now then you will never know" she said grinning as she floated just out of his reach the water lapping at her bare chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 am

"I tend not to say first, lest i get the hell slapped outta me" Kouta smiled, swimming closer, "Why.... dont you tell me...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 am

Jet chuckled "so you want to try me for size?" she said with a grin "see if I'm a tight fit" she now grinned as she moved closer to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Dante smiled, "Can you handle me...?" He said, wrappin his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Jet still grinned as she felt his hands on her waist "ow i think your nothing but a pussy cat" she said her eyes now teasing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Dante smiled, "Coming from you...?" He said, scratching the back of Jet's ear. Well lets see how well the Kitty plays..." Dante said sliding his hand down Jet's back, grabbing her ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Jet gave a slight purr as she felt him play with her ears nobody had done that to her before "ooow naughty " she said feeling his hand on her ass "something tells me you like it rough , am i right" she said letting her hands run down his inner leg her nails lightly scratching him as she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 pm

"Ooh yes, punish me... Turns me on." Dante laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Jet now became angry her nails grew sharp and her teeth grew leaning forward she bit his shoulder while with one hand her cut his back her other moved inward taking him in her hand her nails only lightly touching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:51 pm

"Oh did i piss you off...?" Dante laughed, feeling the cuts in his back, the teeth didnt bug him at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Jet gave a low growl her nails moving along his shaft under the water "ow you just got me started" she said grinning so she showed her teeth that now were coated in his blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 pm

"tear up anuthing on me, just dont cut the dick, hurts like hell" Dante sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Jets ears flattened "as if i would" she said as if she had been told off "your most valued asset" she added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:58 pm

"True... true.." Dante claimed, "My prize given by god" He laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Jet squeezed it a little "given so women might enjoy taking it" she said her other hand moved to his butt again this time she moved it to inside his thigh as her other has skid up and down his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

fun at the falls for jet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: Alternate RP Arena-
Jump to: