RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fun at the falls for jet

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

fun at the falls for jet Empty
PostSubject: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 am

Jet skidded her bike to a stop she saw befoer her a waterfall glancing around eh noticed nobody was around and it was a bit off the beaten path , sliping off her helmet she then slid out of her clothes and under the cooling water.
"ow ye this is good" she said to her self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 am

Saki:*walks along the path thinking*{"why did mii do that to me"}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 am

jet starts to swim in the water with out a care that she is naked or if any one would see her "I could get use to this life" she said as she lay on the bank feeling the cooling spray from the falls against her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 am

Saki:*pulls her back sack around and takes out a bottle of water and a bento*
Bento:
fun at the falls for jet Bento-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:38 am

jet looks over at a figure on the other side of the falls "Hey don't eat there" she shouted across diving in and swimming over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 am

Saki:"hmm why"*looks at her confused*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 am

Jet smiled "you might just get wet" she said half bobbing in the water "hi I'm jet" she said offering her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 am

Saki:*giggles and shakes her hand*"saki"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 am

Jet looked at her "what so funny?" she asked "can't i enjoy a nice cooling swim?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 am

Saki:*smiles*"yes"*reaches hand into the water and splashes her a bit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 am

jet smiles "wanna join me? the waters really good " she said backing away "your lunch can wait" she looked at her wondering if she would take up her invitation of just run home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 am

Saki:"okay but i dont have a swinsuit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 am

jet laughed "nether do i but you don't see me blushing" she said partly standing to show her "its good against your skin make you feel liberated also stimulates "she grinned and dove under the water coming back up with her hair dripping over her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 am

Saki:*saki blushed taking off her shirt and leather shirt underneath revaling her D-cup breasts taking off her pants and thong she gets in the water**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 am

Jet swum close to her "see what i tell ya not bad hey" she said her breasts brushing Saki's as she floated close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 am

Saki:*blushing*"yea it feels pretty good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am

jet smiled and swam to behind her floating she then splashed her "this is fun"she said then laied floating in the warm sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 am

Saki:*floating on the water swam over to the water fall and stood under it getting drenched with cool water*"ahhh this is nice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 am

jet looked at her and smiled "yea not bad from this angle ether" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 am

Saki:*blushed and giggled*"yea you know you want the girl with the huge breasts"*laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

Jet swam up to the falls "well after we were intrupted the last time" she said standing out of the water , her own breasts weren't small and her nipples stood proud from the cold water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Saki:*giggles still blushing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Jet smiled "what so funny?" she looked at her with a tipped head as she waited , jet stepped under the water of the falls and let it run down her back and down to her bum cheeks trickling between them as she raised her hands above her "feels so good against your skin doesn't it" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 am

yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:38 am

Jet looked back at her "well you joining me or just admiring the view?" she said again "you weren't this shy last time we met" Jet sniggered remembering how they had got on back in the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet Empty

Back to top Go down

fun at the falls for jet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: Alternate RP Arena-
Jump to: