RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fun at the falls for jet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:45 am

Saki:*blushes*"yea srry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am

jet turned to look at her "no skin of my nose" she said with a smile "so why the shy girl now?" jet wondered if it was because they were now alone and she had nobody to show off for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:45 am

*smiles at her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 am

jet let the water run down her black hair as she looked back at her seductively "so are you gonna answer or as i said before admire the view" she said running her hands down her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Saki:*blushes*"yea i like the view"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 pm

jet smirked "good to know, you can take a closer look" she said "I don't bite"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 am

Saki:*blushes*i cant i have to get back to mii*runs out of the falls puts on my clothes and runs back to the dorm to mii*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 am

jet stood stunned then sat down sad now she was alone, she had never had any one run out on her before she was puzzled and sad at the same time. "I only wanted to talk" she said softly "nobody wants to talk to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:59 am

*runs back*
come to mine and my brothers house later
*hugs her then runs out again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Dante peers over the falls, not seeing Jat, he dives off of the cliff, almost landing on Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Jet falls in to the water with some one on top of her "hey !" she cried out as she surfaces again "what the devil do you think you're doing" she coughs looking around for who ever had knocked her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

"Dante comes up, "Huh?" He looks around, "Oh shit, are you ok?" he looks at jet, not noticing she's naked, "Fuck i didnt see you down here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 pm

Jet brushed her now wet hair back off her face "yea obviously" she said as she floated in front of him "so you gonna explain or do i have to do the dunking" she asked she would have folded her arms but then she would have sunk under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

"Uh, i come here to relax? i normaly stay at the top of the falls," Dante said, "Oh, here," He comes close, brushing some hair away from Jet's face, still not paying attention to whether she was dressed or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 pm

"thanks" she says then sighs "I know what you mean , i came here to forget about my stupid bike braking down" bumping into him as he drew close jets face turned slightly pink as she remembered she had nothing on, thought it hadn't been the first time she had been undressed in front of a man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Kouta felt her brush on him, he looked down, turning slightly red, "Uh... sorry..." he said, swimming backwards a bit, "I.. uh, didnt realize..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 am

"what?" she said then realised "ow, I always swim like this i find it better more stimulating" she said staying right where she was "why, shy?"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 am

"No, i normaly get the hell beat outa me for this situation, "eh, might as well get into the spirit..." Kouta said, removing his bottoms, throwing them to the top of the waterfall, "there, we're even" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

Jet smiled "well I'm not that prudish" she said laying back so her breasts stood out of the water as she looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 am

Kouta laughed slightly, "I love this place though, its distant from the chaos of the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 am

jet looked at him "yea quite too" she said looking at him up and down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 am

"Thats what i meant by it," Dante smiled. "So whats the real reason you'r out here? bike troubles cant be the only reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 am

jet smiled "sometimes i like to be alone with my thoughts "she said "also i though i was gonna have some fun with an old play mate but turns out they didn't wanna play today" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 am

"ah," Dante said, "Well, im here, if that means anything," ke said smiling, scratching the back of his head a lil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:29 am

Jet smirked "so you are" she said as she moved a little closer to him the cool water between them growing less and less "so you wanna play?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun at the falls for jet   fun at the falls for jet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fun at the falls for jet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: Alternate RP Arena-
Jump to: