RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) Empty
PostSubject: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Shizuka is new to the place and she is 230 years old, and she really was having a blood urge, and she wanted to have it quenched, and only humans can quenched it, and she wondered if anyone would come around here to talk to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Kyuujo was taking a nice long walk at night. He had his typical sucker in his mouth and was fairly bored. He saw someone else a bit away from him. He decided that he should go talk to them. After all, he had been staying in his house for far too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Shizuka stood there, and she noticed a male, and stood there. "Oh hello there." Shizuka said. Shizuka is trying to fight off her blood urge, but she can't. "Um can you offer yourself?" Shizuka asked. Shizuka wanted the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm

"Offer myself? What do you mean?" He asked, taking his lollipop out of his mouth for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

"I'm a vampire, and i'm thirsty." Shizuka said. Shizuka has been trying hard to fight it, but she needs it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

"Oh...Are you....Okay?" He asked, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:12 pm

"Yeah I'll be fine after I got my fill." Shizuka said. Shizuka looked at him, and wondered what he might do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 pm

"What is that supposed to mean?" He was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

"As I said I be full after I get my fill of blood from your neck." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:35 am

Kyuujo's eyes widened a little. "I-is that really okay?" He managed to stutter out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 am

"Yeah it will be, and don't worry I'll won't hurt you at all." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 am

"U-uh....okay...." He said, walking closer to the woman and leaning against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 am

Shizuka stuck her teeth into his neck, and bitten as softly as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 am

Kyuujo tried to stay calm and took deep breaths. He was unsure if he should be freaking out or staying calm. Either way, there was vampire on his neck and he wasn't going to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 am

Shizuka kept bitting into his neck, and was trying to be careful of not of hurting him, and she really didn't want to hurt him at all, but she didn't know if she couldn't stop from hurting him, but she kept biting in hardest she could go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:25 am

Kyuujo winced, but didn't move away. He could feel a slight tingling from where she was biting. He wondered if it would leave a mark. He hoped it wouldn't, it would seem odd. He put his sucker back into his mouth and bit onto it. Rather than biting his tongue, he would bite it instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 am

Shizuka kept biting his neck the hardest she could go, and she go, and she finally gotten her fill of blood, and soon he would faint, and she would carry him to her house, which is a mansion she lived in a mansion since forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

Kyuujo bit down on his sucker and broke it in his mouth. The stick fell as he did himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 am

Shizuka carried Kyuujo to her mansion.
(continued in Shizuka's Mansion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)   Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Being new to the place (Aisu_Kimi)
Page 1 of 1