RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

"And why would that be? i figured somebody like you would have somebody." Kouta said taking a step closer. "Any way i can help with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 pm

"Actually you can help me, and I might not be so attractive to anybody." Shizuka said kind of sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Kouta came close, "They are attracted, just scared, and how can i help...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 pm

"Well first you could help me with a small thing." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 pm

"What would this small thing be exactly...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 pm

"Go to the blood bank." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Kouta cocked his head, and shrugged, "you are unable to? nomatter, i got it handled, What do you need, what kind of blood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"AB negative." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Kouta looked at Shizuka, "Why wait?" Kouta exposed his neck, "AB negative, such an annoying blood type for transfusions..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm AB negative." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

"Im saying i have that blood, the blood banks dont carry alot of it anymore, im saying why wait to get it when you have a fresh supply right here." Kouta looked at her directly in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"Through you are you willing to offer yourself to my fangs?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

"Im here arent i?" Kouta said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Shizuka bitten into Kouta's neck, and she wondered how long he could stand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Kouta let out a quick breath, "have... your fill..." Kouta smiled Gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Shizuka actually kept drinking until she got her fill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Kouta held Shizuka tight while she drank, why has he nont faughten back yet... and why hasn't he become lightheaded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Shizuka is still drinking her fill, and she wonders how long he can hold onto her and stand straight up without becoming lightheaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Kouta gasped slightly, enjoying the sensation. "I... i want you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Shizuka looked at him, and smiled. "Oh all right." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Kouta pulled back, his eyes glowing a more gold then usual, Leaving the marks still bleeding, "you didnt know that i enjoy the pain... did you?" Kouta smiled, like something had changed in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 pm

"No, I didn't." Shizuka said. Shizuka knew that something changed in him, but couldn't figured out what was going on because she never knew how much her blood will have an affect on him, and she wanted to know what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Like a story, there are two sides to me, you have just aloud me to cut loose..." Kouta said, sinking his teeth into her neck quickly after... "Bite me..." Kouta mumbled tasting her blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Shizuka bitten him once again, and she wondered how much she would take after, but this is fun to her, and she doesn't care about making him into a vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Kouta drank her blood, but now how a vampire would, he swallowed it, how a human would drink it. Kouta let go of her neck, freeing his mouth, "...Delicious..." Kouta grabbed the sash, roughly removing it, allowing the Kimono to become undone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next