RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) Empty
PostSubject: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Shizuka wondered if she could get even more colder than she wants to. She waited for a long while to see the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Kouta walked up behind Shizuka, "You wanted to see me?" He said, emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm

"Yes, I did Kouta." Shizuka said. Shizuka wanted to be save because she never thought she would needed to be saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

"What is it that you needed," Kouta asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:29 pm

"Well I want to know to know about you." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Kouta cocked his head, "Why, i dont find myself particularly interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well I'm fascinated by wanting to know you." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

"Like how...?" Kouta asked calmly, "What do you find so facinating?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

"Everything about wanting to know you fascinates me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Kouta sighed, "What do you want to know, first..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 pm

"Well if you ever have any friends as a child." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm

"I.. had one.... but he's dead now..." Kouta said coldly. "Excuse me for being rude, but did you call me here to play 20 questions?" Kouta, grabbed his gun, behing his back, feeling there were people watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

"No, I didn't I want you ask me some question so we can know about each other that and I be gladly to be your friend." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

"What are you... you hold yourself differently then other people i've met." Kouta asked, loosening up a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

"I'm a noble vampire girl born in the Edo Period, and I'm 230 years old." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 pm

"So your a vampire, Were you planning on feeding?" Kouta asked, not phased by her origins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm

"Nope I can go a week without blood." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm

"Ah, i read about purebloods, able to intoxicate others to want them, Correct?" Kouta said curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm

"If need be then yes." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 pm

"Ah, so what were you planning?" Kouta asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm

"Nothing at all." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:24 pm

"Ah," Kouta said, "So you know a little about me, and i know some about you, So what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"To prove to you that I'm not that bad of a pureblood take me out to the sunlight." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm

"No need, i believe you," Kouta said with a smile. "Im just wondering why you summoned me to only ask questions, you could have come up to me anytime and i would have answered them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

"Actually I been quite lonely." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)   Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotlight (Kouta and Shizuka)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next