RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Yoko quickly ran to the side, avoiding most of her weapons and the bullets, but a knife got her in the right upper arm and a few senbons on her right leg. She pulled the senbons out quickly and stared at the knife in her arm before slowly pulling it out, causing a lot of blood to trickle down to the ground since the wound was deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 pm

"Are you done? or can you still fight?" Kouta asked, holstering his gun, "I have a thing against harming women."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Yoko put the bloody knife on the ground. "I'm going to keep going......."
She flinched as she moved her arm and pain went through it. She tried to ignore it as she pulled out more senbons, but dropped the ones in her wounded arm since it hurt too much for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Kouta appeared grabbing her arm, "Theres muscle damage, i think your done... my appologies"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Yoko flinched when he grabbed her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm

"Stay still," Kouta let go, tearing his shirt, he wrapped it tight aroung the wound and shoulder, "if you must keep going, you will not be able to use this arm, but i sugest you go to the infermary..." Kouta said with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 pm

"Hn..." Yoko didn't look at him for a minute but when she did, she said, "......Thanks......" She stood up. "I'm giving up. I can't fight right with a disabled arm." She then walked out of the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

"You did good, you actualy got me to pull out my gun, most people would be dead..." Kouta turned to go back to the waiting room as the announcer roared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Yoko headed toward the infirmary but then suddenly took a turn. She wasn't feeling up to going into some infirmary. The wound would heal up eventually, so she wasn't too concerned about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Kouta sat back down waiting for his next match

OOC: wel that was shorter then expected... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm

(ooc: lol i actually didnt expect Yoko to hang in there XD so now you have to wait until someone else decides they wanna fight?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm

OOC: yep lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

(ooc: well if you ever get tired of waiting after a while, you can go up against my other character if you want)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 pm

OOC: thats cool, post in the registration and i will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 pm

(ooc: mkay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild   1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st round, Kouta and Ghostchild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2