RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Spring Hotel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

He chuckles and wraps her arm in the blue one. "There you are, all set, would you like to stay the night? It's on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

"It's alright. I think I can get back to my house without getting attacked again..." she said a little unsure. '[i]Hopefully...' she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 pm

"If you're sure, after all you never know what lurks around at night." He looks at his watch. "Actually it's getting to early for me to go out, the hotel opening and all." He show her to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm

"Um... Thanks again..." she just noticed that she didn't even know the guy's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

"Dietrich, Dietrich Von Hihengrin, Miss...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm

"Yoko Kage Nijiro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

"Well, Nijiro-san, it was a pleasure meeting you." He bows. "Konbanwa... er... Ohiyo syonara."

(Konbanwa - Good evening

Ohiyo - Good morning.

Syonara - good by)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

"It's nice to meet you too, Hihengrin-san. Sayonara." She bowed back and then left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Dietrich begins cleaning up the bandages and desposing of them, he walks out and stares out into the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Yoko walked toward her house quietly. She used her good hand to look for something in her pocket but froze. 'My necklace is gone!' she thought, panicking a little. 'I must have left it at the hotel on accident...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Dietrich catches something shine out of the corener of his eye under the chair Yoko sat on. He walks back in and goes to pick it up but stops, pulling a hanckerchief out and picks it up. "Better safe then sorry." He mumbles and walks out to the front desk to go out and follow her. "I have to make this quick or I'll be stuck or fried..." He grumbles looking at his watch again before walking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Yoko wasn't far from the hotel, so it wasn't long before she saw Dietrich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:00 pm

"Ah, there you are! I think you dropped this." He jogged up to her and held it out to her. "Sorry I can't stay long, I mgiht not make it back to the hotel in time before... right better go." He sweat drops and jogs back toward to hotel waving once of his shoulder as he goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Yoko looked at the necklace and said 'thank you' quietly as he jogged away. She soon walked back to her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Dietrich skidded into the hotel just as the sun came up, he slumped of the couch and sighs. "That was close..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Yoko arrived at her house just after the sun came up and then she hit the couch and was asleep in seconds. She hadn't slept in God knows how long, so she was really tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am

Dietrich get's up and does his daily chores, tending to the hotel and spring.He sighs as he works out side completely covered from head to toe so that sun wont shine on his skin. 'I should have done this last night...' He thought as he finishes up last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 am

Shuichi walks to the entrance and enters ashe looks around.
His eyes lit up like it was the nicest place hed had seen in a long time.
"Wow! This place....is awesome!"He said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Deitrich comes back inside, taking of the clothes he smiles and bows to Shuichi. "Konbanwa, welcome to our Hotel, would you like a room? And maybe some entertainment? We have singers and dancers in the traditional japanese styles. There is also the Hot spring if you wish to visit it, it is free of charge to enter the spring." Dietrich bows to his slightly and motions toward the front desk for getitng a room and then the door heading out into the spring area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 am

Shuichi smiled even wider. "Yes! I'd love a room! A visit to the springs sounds fun too...hm...Gah! Which do I do first? Hm...um...I guess I will head to the springs after I get a room.He said as he looked over the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 am

Dietrich chuckles softly and goes bahind the counter getting a key. "You'll be in suite 5." He said handing him the key and gets a towel and a white wrobe for him for the hot spring. "I am you're host Dietrich Von Higengrin, feel free to call on me if you need anything. I am usually out in the evenings, but you can always find me here during the day. My cell Phone number is porgramed into the hotel phone, just hit star, extention 29."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 am

Shuichi took the key and the robe and towel.
"Um..alright. Thanks. I'll be at the spring after i drop some things off."
He smiled wide as he started to make his way to the room.
He walked down the large hall and he seemed to be feeling lkike he got lost when he found his room. He dropped off a few possesions including a new song he was writing.
He changed in his robe and carried his towel as he rushed back down to the springs.
He took his robe off as he sank down into the warm soothing waters.
"ah..."He sighed."This feels great! About time I got a vacation."He said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

Dietrich chuckles to him self about the kids hyper active energy and goes to work on the computer figuring sales, taxes, ect while no one needs him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:59 am

*walks in humming a tune and walks up to the counter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Spring Hotel   Hot Spring Hotel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Hotel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2