RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forest and feild

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

forest and feild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Saito blushed more. "Fine...she had a....thing only a guy...should have..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm

so you had did it with a guy?*lays head back down in his lap*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Saito shakes his head. "No...it was a girl...she had both girl parts...but also the guy part...as well......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

*blinks*I don't wanna know.....*closes eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Saito nodds. "...I told you...." Saito saids in a embarrased voice. "...so I think....im Bi now too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:58 pm

*opens eyes to look at him*no, I don't think you are Saito...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Saito half smiles. "If you only knew the half of it...but please...lets get off this subject.... im feeling...awkard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm

alright, alright*sits up*that's fine with me.*leans against tree*hey...you remember that one time when we were 15.....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Saito tilts his head. "I might...which time are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 pm

*looks at him with dark pink eyes*that give you a hint?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Saito nodds. "Kinda...but mind filling me in fully?...alot of stuff has happened sense we were 15."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

*puts face in front of his and stares at his eyes*you don't remember compleatly? you being my first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Saito blushed. "Me being...your first?" Saito tilts his head and hits the tree. "Yea....I rember...that was my favorite day..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 pm

*blushes and giggles*don't hurt yourself there silly. and same here*puts face closer to him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Saito smiles. "You know...im a bit accident prown." Saito's face was still blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah, I know. you should of course know how much of a klutz I am too.*blushes and puts forehead to his*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Saito smiles. "I think thats how it happened...two accidents make into something great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 pm

*laughs slightly*yeah, I think so...I think I feel on you...from rolling off the couch when I was sleeping....*blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Saito laughs. "Yea...but hey, it was one good night though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm

*giggles*yes it was...and to tell the truth...that was my first and only night....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Saito smiles. "I wish I could say the same...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

*sighs*yes I know.*kisses him lightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Saito kissed her back lightly. "I really missed you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:13 pm

I missed you too*deepens the kiss*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Saito kissed her deeper too, thinkin about asking her something, alittle selfish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forest and feild   forest and feild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

forest and feild
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next