RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 pm

"Aha, sweet. So where are we going?" Niko asks, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm

*points ahead to the forest* that way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 pm

"Awesome." Niko looks behind him and sees various teachers and other staff members chasing them. Don't they have like classes and jobs to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

*starts geting into the trees*fucking humans probly want to send me off to a lab or somthing oh well grab my arm and hold on tight *grabs hold of him and jumps up into the trees*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Niko holds on to her arm and wonders aloud, "Humans do like to take apart things." He ducked to avoid a branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 pm

yup that they do *looks back quickly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 pm

"I doubt any of those lazy ass people would follow us this fair," Niko observes with a shrug. "Besides, just wear your hood and I doubt anybody would recognize you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 pm

*drops lightly out of the trees beside a pond* i know i just love pulling shit like that tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Niko lands beside her. "It is fun," He says, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 pm

i know you sould see some of the shenanigans i pull sometimes one time i ran around singing uncle fucker over and over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Niko grins at the idea of it. "So why hide your ears, anyways?" He asks. "You could just say you like to cosplay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 pm

untill the teacher tells me to take the head band off it works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm

"Good point. Have you been caught before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm

nope accualy you are the first human that i have taken pity on in front of the princple usualy i just take off running infront of the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"Pity?" Niko says, his pride hurt a bit. "Ah, whatever. So do you know who turned off the power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:41 pm

who cares i was just there for shits and giggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:51 pm

"Oh." Niko sits down by the pond. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 pm

eh idk usually i just go to another school and start fucking around there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:29 pm

"Why not wreak havoc somewhere else?" Niko suggested, looking into the waters of the pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 pm

lol sounds good what song should it be this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

"How about the F.U.N Song?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

or how about the llama song?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: