RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! Empty
PostSubject: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Niko Shim walks aimlessly around the halls of the school. Skipping class has always been a minor hobby of his, he even knew how to lie to the teachers or hide when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:21 pm

*prances down the halls with a hoodie on singing the song that doesnt end at the top of her lungs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Niko watches the girl curiously. Trip her and run! his inner voice suggests evilly. Instead, he makes a big wave motion with his arms and says, "Yo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

*whips around still singing at the top of her lungs earning dirty looks from teachers and students alike*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Niko laughs at all the looks the girl earned herself. He wonders what song she's singing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Eq15x6ko0

((its the song that never ends))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Niko joins her singing with a loud voice on a random impulse. He follows her, making everybody even more miserable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

*almost laughs but falls into step with him seing who could be more annoying loud and obbnoxis about it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Niko, while singing, pulls out a pair of drumsticks he kept from Band class and started tapping a beat on the lockers. There is a grin on his face while he's singing loud and obnoxious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm

*starts grabing random ppl and swingnig them aroundsinging at the top of her voice*

*ppl start falling in behind you 2 and sing with you even som teachers join you and me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Niko takes out two wireless mics which are hooked up to the school intercom system. He throws one to the girl who started the singing and turned them on. Now the whole school can hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 pm

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER END YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PPL STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEYLL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER END YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PPL STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEYLL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER END YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND SOME PPL STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEYLL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Well I can't top that," says a disappointed Niko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm

*screams the song inot the mic for about 10 more miuntits with the schole school chasing her and niko trying to get them just to shut up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Kyuujo cut the power to the whole school and walked into the hall supposedly flabbergasted. He began to mingle into the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Suddenly, darkness in the school. Step on the crowds heads to get to the girl! Niko's inner voice suggested. Jumping up, Niko ran across the large crowd, stepping on various faces and heads. He then reached the girl and jumped off the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:11 am

*is laughing hystaricly and keeps singing even tho the power is off*
((once you get her started its hard to get her to stop))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Niko wonders how long she has been singing the song. He then joins in again, singing loud and rather tone deaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

*finaly breakis down laughing and then the principal comes out saying that they both had and hours detention*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 pm

"Damnit, another one?" Niko says in disbelief. Murder! yelled Niko's inner voice. "Whatever," he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

*flips the princapal off* we dont go to school here you aint got shit on us

((go along with it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Niko watches the girl flip off the Principal, slightly confused. Still, he goes along with it and says, "Seriously, old man. Screw off already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

*sees how much this angers the princapal she takes off running taking the other boy with her and as she runs her hood falls off.......displaying for everyone to see her cat ears*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Niko runs with the girl and he sees her cat ears. He can feel everybody staring at them. While running, he asks, "What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:04 pm

*smiles* my name is allycat just call me ally and before you ask yes the ears are real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!   I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can speak Dinosaur! Rawr!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 1-
Jump to: