RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost On A Stone Path

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Shiroku stared at them. She was shocked that they figured it out, but she tried to hide it. "W-what?? I-I'm a boy, not a crossdresser!"
I'm so screwed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

*stops laughing long enough to speak* i...i can smell it from here you are a girl*starts laughing again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yeah... No chance of me believing that now. You have the wrong expression completely." he explained. "Now I ask again, why are you in guy's clothes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

"Well..........." Damn!
"I'm... Hiding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:41 pm

"No, really?" Shim said sarcastically. He wasn't being rude, just was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

*finaly stops laughing but is still shaking from laughter*why...are you hiding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 pm

"I'm hiding... Because I'd be killed if I were out in the open."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

"Okay, can you be more specific." Shim said. The last couple of people he had met said that and by now, people thinking that they were "one of a kind" was really beginning to annoy him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

"My parents are trying to kill me for a reason that I don't want to explain and if I don't gisguise myself as a boy, there's a higher chance of them finding me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

well once they figure out that yuu are cross dressing to hide then what will you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Shimahamaru nodded. "Thank you. Why do you need to go to Abby's Pizza?" he asked, wondering if there was any significance attached to the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:10 pm

"If they figure that out, then I'll have to pass for something else or just keep running. As for the pizza place... I'm going to go there since they probably won't expect finding me at a place like that or even working at one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm

........so why do they want to kill you again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 pm

"Reasons... That I don't want to talk about right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 pm

ill tell why my parents wanted me dead when i was little if you tell me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:17 pm

"Listen... Can we talk about this elsewhere? I don't feel quite secure here in this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 pm

i think that the best place to hide would be the forest even the best blood hound wouldnt be able to find you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

"Alright, then let's go there," Shiroku said, walking toward the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

*grabs her by the wrist and holds onto her and she jumps into the trees and heads for base camp in the center on the forest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Shiroku didn't really do anything, since she was actually expecting something like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 am

*drops lighty out of the trees and dumps the girl on her ass in front of a tent* welcome to my home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:32 am

Shimahamaru follows them closely behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Shiroku got up and looked around after dusting herself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:13 pm

so now hwy do your parents want you dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 pm

"1: They know that I bring them almost constant bad luck for some reason, 2: I took almost all of their money and spent a lot of it on homeless people, 3: They just plain HATE me, 4: I told them that I hated them a lot and hated their abuse and that really ticked them off, 5: I always disobeyed them before I ran away from them, and 6: I turned my back on their little organization and that organization has VERY strict rules on traitors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost On A Stone Path
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next