RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost On A Stone Path

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost On A Stone Path Empty
PostSubject: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Shiroku (AKA Shiku) was walking around a path by herself, reading a map and trying to figure out where to go and where she was. She quickly arrived to the truth a few minutes later. She was hopelessly lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Shimahamaru was walking down the path and saw someone looking at a map. "Having trouble?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm

*looks at her/him fron a tree*im confuesd it looks like a human boy but it smells like a girl what is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Shiroku looked at the person who talked to her. "Uh... Yeah. Lost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm

*falls out of the tree but lands on her feet like a true neko*shit there goes my cover

((^-^ hi shim hows it going?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm

(do you fall in every rp?@.@ and does my char know yours yet?)
Shimahamaru didn't bother with the map. "Well, where are you going?" he asked the boy.

Last edited by shimahamaru on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

(yes and yes falling out of trees is my usual greeting and entrace to an RP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

(I've got to admit, I've seen better. Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

"I'm looking for this a place called 'Abby's Pizza.' I'm supposed to be getting a part-time job there," Shiroku answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Shim searched his mind for the name, and could vaguely remember the location. He pointed to it on the map and showed him which way he would need to go.

Last edited by shimahamaru on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 pm

*finnaly speeks up* you are a good couple miles from abbys pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:01 pm

"Ah... That explains it..." Shiroku said, looking at the map after the neko girl spoke up.

Last edited by crimson on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 pm

(uh, we're both nekos.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

(just read your prof. crimson and realized we're supposed to think you're a guy. Sry bout that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:13 pm

*sniffed the air again*i dont get it it smells like a girl and looks like a gu- omg shes a cross dresser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Shim noticed Ally's change in expression, but wasn't able to distinguish why. (his sense of smell is not one of his more enhanced traits.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm

( 1. I edited it so it says 'neko girl spoke up' 2. it's okay cuz eventually someone is going to figure out its a girl lol)

"Thanks for the directons," Shiroku said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:19 pm

*trys not to laugh-but fails*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Shiroku raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what she was laughing about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

*sticks her finger under her noes and trys to stop the laughter and ends up only shaking from laughter and leting out the occational giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Shimahamaru was also confused at her outbreak, because he hadn't seen her act like this before.
I wonder if she's high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 pm

*finnaly blurts out a few words before colapsing in laughter again*a....*laugh*crossdresser *laughs harder again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"Ah." Shimahamaru said aloud. He had noticed more than once she caught onto things before him. She must have smelled it or something.
"Is there a reason you act this way?" he asked the guy/girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm

*is still giggleing uncontrolably*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost On A Stone Path   Lost On A Stone Path Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost On A Stone Path
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next