RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wants someone to talk to

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

wants someone to talk to - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Jena smiled again "no probs" she said "so what brought you here?" she asked trying to stay away from the subject of the cut on her arms and the boyfriend who did nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 pm

I-i come here to t-think. w-when I can g-get out of the h-house...b-but my boyfriend i-isn't as mean as I-i'm making him s-seem......*keeps nibbling on it slowly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Jena didn't believe her she had seen the cut on her arm "yeah right and I'm a nun" she said as she finished her part of the sandwich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 pm

*looks down*h-he's not....h-he didn't mean to do t-that. he takes g-good care of me. I-i love him v-very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Jena looked at her "so how did that happen them coz he didn't do anything to prevent it" she said trying to hold back her anger not at her but her boyfreind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:10 pm

i-it was when we w-were playing....h-he used a whip....b-but I l-let him....h-he didn't mean to h-hurt me.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Jena's eyes widened "a whip and you said he never meant to hurt you" she said "what's this guy into?" she said more in shock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm

*doesn't know what to say and nibbles on the sandwhich again**eyes tear up a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Jena sighed "I'm sorry" she said softer"but men shouldn't hurt women its not right, even by accident they should be thinking of there woman's safety and health after all were the ones who carry on there legacy" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:26 pm

*nods and finishes sandwhich*yeah...I-i understand.....I-i'll try and not have him d-do that again...

(sorry, just got my phonecall about what we were doing at the lake)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

wants someone to talk to
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3