RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wants someone to talk to

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

wants someone to talk to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:10 am

(my house is being used >.<)
*looks up at him*I-i don't wanna g-go home y-yet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 am

(kk no ones post in my house for awhile)

"Well how about my house?" L asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

a-alright....*holds collar again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

"Dont hold your collar" L said smiling

(Start posting at my house?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:16 am

(yeah, sure ^^)

s-sowwy....*lets go*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:18 am

(Ive posted by the way)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am

(alright)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:49 pm

*walks up quietly tail going side to side, only in sweater and collar*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm

*pulls on sweater making it go down more*em.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm

*looks down while walking around*I feel weird away from home....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm

*sits down in the middle of the feild and looks around*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Jena walked threw a field not caring where she went and looking at the sky admiring the clouds as she went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 pm

*sees her and grabs onto collar*I keep running into people...*looks down at sweater and pulls down on it*(she only has her sweater and collar on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Jena looked down and saw a figure in front of her she tipped her head in curiosity "erm why are you wearing just a seater?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

*looks up at her*I-i left the h-house without my s-skirt....b-by accident*pulls sleaves down over marks on arms*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Jena reaches into her back pack she was carrying and takes out some trousers "here they might be big but you can have them" she holds them out to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:38 pm

*reaches out slowly and takes them*t-thank you....*puts them on*t-they fit f-fine*smiles a little**rubs arm and bandage starts to fall down through the bottom of the sleave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Jena looked at the bandage "sit down ,please I'll fix that too" she said softly not wanting to ask why she had it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 pm

*sits down*o-okay....*looks at the bandage*I-i guess I f-forgot to c-change it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Jena pulled back her sleave and gave her a sympathetic look , taking out a fresh bandage she cleaned it up and reapplied it "its nun of my business but why or who did this?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

i-it was my boyfriend....w-we were playing.....*looks down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Jena shook her head"he did this to you?" she said "he's not a caring person if he lets yo get hurt" she sat watching her reaching back into her back pack she pulled out a sandwich splicing it in two she offered half to her "my names Jet by the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm

h-he didn't mean to....*looks up at her**smiles*y-you don't have to g-give me any food....m-mine's Koneko....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Jena smiled "its ok too much for me anyway" she said "please" she said still holding it out to her wondering how it happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:57 pm

a-alright*takes it and nibbles on it*t-thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wants someone to talk to   wants someone to talk to - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wants someone to talk to
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next