RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter twilight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Winter twilight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 pm

*sighs and digs a bottle of asprin out of her back pack*my backback is my carry all i carry everything from asprin to blood to food to weponds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Jena smiled "handy " she said taking the aspirins and swallowing them with out water "yuck, but i guess effective"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

or i should say i carry everything ...but water i drink from streams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Jena nodded "more refreshing that way" she said now feeling the ache subside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Jena looked at her "I didn't know there were anyone else like me" she said pointing to her ears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

lol one of a kind you wish starts ticking off the nekos she had met in the last few years* lets see there is jer and his wife asa their kids kikii niko kia david*eyes darken* and zidane oh and yuna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Jena stood silent "guess i am out of it" she said "I never new there were so many of us around"she looked at the girl "you never said who you were?" she looked at her waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 pm

my name................is allycat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Jena smiled "nice to meet you Allycat" she felt better knowing she wasn't so alone as she first thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

i know how it feels to think that you are alone the only one of our kindbe fore i came here the only neko i knew of other than me was david the neko that turned me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

jena nodded " humm i didn't know you could be turned" she said "I have always been this way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 pm

you were born that way my reall mother was half neko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Jena looked at her again "humm explains a lot" she said "so what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 pm

i was waching the sun set
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

jena looked behind her "it is pretty" she said "i prefer it at the beach though no trees to walk into" she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 pm

*laughs* you would know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Jena chuckled again toughing her now sore spot "yeah i would, i learned the hard way, ouch" she said suddenly her tummy rumbled "ow sorry been along time since i ate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm

*rummanges in her bag*i have cookies if thoes are good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Jena watched her "sure but will you join me i hate eating alone" she said sitting back down on the soft moss covered ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

*starts noming on a cookie*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Jena sat eating hers "tasty" she said "best cookie around, well best i've had in a long time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

i filched it from someones house their homemade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Jena chuckled " well there still good" she said "even free ones" finishing he cookie she lay back on the moss and looked at the mood now above them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 pm

almost a full moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter twilight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next