RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter twilight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 am

*sits on the top of a hill waching the sun slowly sink below the mountins with maja*death of another day eh maja?
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am

*She watches the sun's final rays caress the mountains and looks around slowly*
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 am

*sighs* free for another night till the morning comes
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

*Myoko stands up from her sitting position and stretches* Well, night time. It feels so good out here.
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 am

spots the other girl* huh oh konichiwa
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 am

*Jumps and looks at the girl. Her eyes widen a bit* Oh... umm.. hey. *Looks at the ears* are those... real?
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 am

*stiffens slighlt at the question* very real indeed
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:53 am

*Looks at the girls tail* Wow...umm.. *She stutters* Sorry, I just never met a Neko before... I always thought they were just stories.. *She blushes*
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 am

*eyes darken* i thought they were too till i met one when i was 2 and he turned me
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 am

*Takes a step back* I'm sorry for so bluntly asking... It's just surprising.
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

s'ok its just i almost wish david hadnt found me that day but then again my mother never liked me anyway
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 am

*She steps forward and holds her hand out slowly* I'm Myoko. And you are...?
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Kimico looked at the two from the comfort of a abrach in a near my tree, she was intrested in how the young girl managed to come acress a neko in this day and age and also what the girl was doing out here in the first place. Kimico wasnt among the ordinary herself for she was a vampire (looks like the avitar) she rubbed her fang with her tounge then closed her eyes in thought then opend them again as they seemed to glow in the dark.

"Hello ladies"

she said as she disended from the tree as graceful as anyone could have thought but it wasnt falling it was morn of a landing in slowmotion of a beautiful bird.she looked at the two for there response
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

*was reaching for myokos hand when kimico droped out of the tree8 im allyca-*whips around and hisses claws emerging as she goes*
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

Jena walked quietly her thoughts were of how she had got here, because she was seriously lost.
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am

*notices the girl behind the tree then with and amused look as her claws went back in she said wach out you are about to run into a tr-*starts laughing as the other girl runs into the tree*
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Jena felt a bump and landed on her butt looking up she sighed as she sat on the ground "just my luck a tree jumps out at me" she winced as she felt something warm run down her face
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

*walks over still laughing but stops when she sees that 1 this girl is a neko and 2 that she is bleeding* that looked like it hurt it hurts less when you fall out of them then it does then when you walk into them

ooc: i walked into a pole once
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

jena looked up then at her fingers and saw blood "just great, i get lost now this "she tried to stand only to find her head spun badly.
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:19 pm

its not all that bad *cleans up the cut*but then again im never lost bacause i have no where to go
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 pm

taking a deep breath Jena stood up right al be it wobbly"well i am lost, i don't mean just here ether" she said in a sigh
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Jena sat back down feeling she would eventually" Not your problem" she said holding her head as the ache turned into a throb "ow my head"
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 pm

want an asprin?
Back to top Go down

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Jena looked up at her "where would you get one out here?" she asked now the ache turning to just a dull throb in the back of her mind "my names Jena, and thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter twilight   Winter twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter twilight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next