RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest of animals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest of animals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:20 am

The docter sighs. "Hey... I dont wanna put you in here...but its manitory...so some on..the sooner we get this sooner the sooner you can leave." Fuzen looks at her. "Get in the chair..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am

"'Kay..." Yoko said, reluctantly getting in the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

He wheels her to a room. "Alright, now you can get out and walks around the room... its such a stupid rule...alright...tell me about your arm."

Fuzen sits down in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 am

"......Someone told me there was tearing in the muscle or something like that." She then remembered the knife that was forced into her arm that caused the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

The doctor writes something down. "I'll take a few x-rays...and figure out what to do...does it still hert?" He puts in a call for the X-rays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am

"Only when I move it. Not much right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 am

The X-ray machine comes in. "Alright, well take a few pictures of it....Fuzen... so hows life?" Fuzen looks up. "The usual." The X-ray takes a few snap shots of the arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:34 am

Yoko didn't say anything while the X-rays were being taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

Fuzen and the doc. start talking and a nurse takes the X-rays to get developed. "Anything you have to ask Yoko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

Yoko shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am

A nurse returns with the x-rays and the doctor looks at them. "It seems there was some knife or sharp object...but into the arm... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 am

Yoko's eyes drifted off to the side. Figured that was it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

The doctor thinks. "Alright...you got a few choices, one is sergery, two is alot of medican, three is nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:42 am

"What would the best option be?" Yoko asked, although she was pretty sure it was surgery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am

The doctor thinks. "Id pick medican... but that requires alot of rembering....sergery sucks... I hate it myself..and doing nothing... woudlnt be to good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 am

"Ah... I'll go with medicine..." Yoko said, not too comfortable with the surgery option and not really wanting to feel too much pain again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

The doc nodds. "Alright, let me go get some stuff...I'll make Fuzen pay for it." Fuzen looks at him. "What tha..." The doc leaves befor he could finish. "..the bastard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 am

"I can pay for it..." Yoko tried to say before he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 am

Fuzen laughs. "Hes going to make me pay for it...I know him...he does this every time I come here." Fuzen shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am

"Ah... There goes the pleasantness... Well, there really wasn't much pleasentness to begin with," Yoko said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 am

The doc walks back in and hands Fuzen the bill and her the medican, three bottes, 1 painkillers 2 muscle relaxers 3. something to help it repair. "Take it easy and relax and rest alot ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm

"'Kay," Yoko said, looking at the medicines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

The doctore smiles and takes Fuzen's money. "Your free to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Yoko walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Fuzen follows her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of animals   Forest of animals - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of animals
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next