RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around the head of an idiot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Mizore smiles. "Oh, how old is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm

13 if I remember correctly... She wants Kingdom Hearts 2 and I can't find it *kicks a rock*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Mizore thinks. "I think I walked past a store that had a few in stock, not many though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:08 pm

*eyes get wide and his face is near hers* Oh lovely angel show me where you saw it! I have been walking for ages and I haven't seen any!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Mizore grabs his hand. "Follow me...the store is going to close soon." Mizore starts running to the store in the direction she came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm

*follows and looks at his hand and smirks* She's holding my hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Mizore's hands were still icy cold, her entire body was infact. "There it is." Mizore points at a game store, it was the first day it was openned so not many people knew about it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 pm

*puts face to glass* where have you been all along! *gets face off of glass and looks at her hand still holding his and smirks even worse* you're holding my hand

Last edited by kiaandtala on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 pm

She shrugs. "So? You might wanna go ahead and pick up the game...from here... I see about two left...and three people going for it." Mizore lets go of your hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 pm

*looks at her* you seem powerful, can you help me get it? If someone tries to take it will you kick them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Mizore laughs. "Nope, I dont like to hert people without reason." Mizore walks in and talks to one of the people inside the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

*walks in and grabs one*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Mizore walks back outside and waits for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

*comes back out and looks at the sky* damn it's dark already.... >.< she better be happy. Oh may I walk you home. The tail and claws will be controlled ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "No, I dont have a home, I have a hotel room....and you owe me for running distraction while you grabbed that game."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:34 pm

And how do I pay you back? *looks at the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I dont know, youll think of something." Mizore smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

*Shrugs* Nope, you're idea of me paying you back now think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 pm

She tilts her head. "Im kinda hungry...I want some ice-cream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm

*grins and grabs her arm* Then my wish is your command my angel. I'm the genie and Ice-cream is a wish and my treat ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Mizore smiles. "Good, beause I already spent all my money." She laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm

We might buy you angel wings to match your face ^^ *starts to walk towards an ice cream parlor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Mizore laughs and rolls her eyes. "I never knew angels had horns."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Some of them do *points to his ears* these are my horns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Mizore pokes your tail. "...and that is your spear huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the head of an idiot
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next