RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Around the head of an idiot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am

Mizore laughs and starts eatting the cold food. "She might been sneeking around, plotting a suprise attack on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:32 am

Possibly... *starts to eat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

Mizore laughs and keeps eatting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

*keeps on adverting eyes from his plate to Mizore*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

Mizore looks at him. "Something wrong? You keep looking at me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 am

Nothings wrong...

*turns on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QonpPGTW0xw&NR=1 and giggles running out the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 am

She looks back at him. "You sure...and I found your sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am

*right eye twitches* Yeah and she left before I could get her *sighs and stands up to turn of the music* Damn sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 am

Mizore giggles. "She is funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

*turns off the music* She's funny, but hard to control. We're about to go back to the regular home... it's about 1 mile away from here. She's just so excited. She loves the other place better than this *sits down and starts to eat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 am

Mizore nodds. "Oh, thats cool....you have two houses...rich people." Mizore shakes her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:52 am

Rich family from my mothers side. Damn. They want us to have the house and this. I hate the other house. It's to big. I get lost and there are maids everywhere *rolls eyes* they want me to go back to school to get a decent education in a "private" school *makes a gagging noise* I can't stand them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am

Mizore laughs. "Private school, a big house, maids...lone me some cash?" Mizore said jokeinly. "I already finished school...when I was 10." Mizore sighs. "..though here I would be in about the 5th grade..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 am

*laughs* you're welcome to live with us. There is enough room here and at the other place. Trust me. We can pick up your stuff and everything! *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Mizore looks down. "I dont like really moveing in with people...sorry...it feels like im useless...and cant do anything myself..which may not be far from the truth... sadly." Mizore's voice lowered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:01 pm

*smiles* Well if you need a place to stay *brings out two keys and puts them on the table and slides them to her* our houses are always open. *grins*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Mizore takes the key, so it doesnt seem rude. "Alright, thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

*smiles and goes back to eating*

*Comes back with four friends* Yeppers, brother is in here.

*walks in and squeels* OMG KIA! YOU WEREN'T LYING, YOU DO KNOW NIKO AND HE IS CUTER IN PERSON!!!!!!! *runs toward Niko*

*stands up and start to run* SHIZNIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Mizore blinks and looks confused. "Hey...Kia...whats going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm

*walks up as the other girls chase Niko* Niko is a famous artist. He goes under the name Nikosh Len.

*runs toward them* HELP ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Mizore blinks. "How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:46 pm

*waves arms like crazy* I DON'T KNOW! BUT HELP! WHY WOULD YOU STOP CHASING A GUY IF YOU WERE A FANGIRL!!!

*smirks at Mizore* If i was a fangirl, i would stop chasing the boy if he was ever kissed by another girl.

I'LL GET YOU NIKO!

*runs crying towards them* HELP ME! TT^TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Mizore laughs. "Alright, shows over, leave Niko alone." Mizore pulls out her pocket knife. "Understand little ones?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

*hides behind Mizore* Oh thank you Mizore

*smirks* You shouldn't have said that.

*pulls out kantanas* LET US HAVE NIKO!

*whimpers* I'm so dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Mizore laughs. "Go ahead....and try." Mizore does flinch at all. "So Kia, why do you mess with your brother so much?" She acts like the fangirls are not even there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the head of an idiot   Around the head of an idiot - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the head of an idiot
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next