RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm

*kicks legs and screams into pillow**tail flicks**after doing that for a while, falls asleep on the bed with tears rolling down cheeks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:32 pm

A day passed and still no sign of Saito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 pm

*rolls over in bed and stares at celing, hasn't left bed**mumbles to self and growls to self while tail flicks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Someone knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm

*jumps and sits up**keeps mumbling and walks to door**opens it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 pm

A girl was there with a package in his hand. "Oh hello...Koneko right?...Sir Saito told me to give this to you." She extents her the package. "He also told me to you tell... what was it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 pm

*looks confused but takes it*what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 pm

She pulls out a letter from her pocket. "Oh yea...he said he will return home when he cooled off, feel free to keep the cell phone...and what ever is on it... if he isnt home by the next thirty days, just return to that bastard." She puts it back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 pm

*eyes widen in shock*
(what's in it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:42 pm

(the package is something he got for you, a dimond ring)

She bows. "Is there anything I should tell him, for you Miss Koneko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm

*looks down at it*uh....yeah...that I miss him....and love him....*stares at the box confused*
(uh.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:45 pm

(never said it was a big package...he got it for you..planning to do somethign with it...but ... he is pissed now.)

She nodds. "Saito's cell has my number if you need to contact me, Crystal is the name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 pm

(stop it! >.< I said sorry!!! gosh!)

*nods*a-alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm

(lol stop what?)

Crystal leaves and walks down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 pm

(doing that to me! you make me feel guilty in rl!!)

*closes door and sits on couch while looking at it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:49 pm

The dimond on the ring was fairly big, you could tell it was expencive.

(and having to find you cheating on him, made me feel better?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 pm

(......eeeeeehhhh........stoooooop.......sooooorrrrrryyyyyy!)

*opens it up and eyes widen*huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Inside the package was the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

w-why would he.....I....but.....what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:54 pm

There was another note inside the box. "This is yours, I bought it for you last week...I couldnt find the right time...but apparently the right time will never come, feel free to sell it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 pm

*reads it and starts to cry*Saito!*puts it down and lays down with face in pillow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Still no sign of Saito, not a word from him sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:58 pm

*hicups from crying and stares at wall*stupid....Koneko....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Two weeks later, another knock at the door sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:00 pm

*kicks pillows off of bed when she hears it**yawns and stands up and goes and answers it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next