RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm

*moans in pleassure*that feels good. no. I'll stay awake. I mean that my body is just tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm

"Oh...sorry." He keeps going it, leansing over you alittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 pm

*smiles*it's alright. after this Ill be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:13 pm

He moves up to her shoulders and washs and rubs them. "Alright, thats good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm

*closes eyes*this feels like a massage. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 pm

He laughs. "Yea..sorry...im not good at washing...but I do good massages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:16 pm

*giggles*its's okay. wanna do my front side now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 pm

He smiles. "If you want. I can..but im not really sure how to massage the front."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

*giggles*just try and wash*turns over and blushes looking up at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 pm

He sits up and looks at her body. "Try and resist..try and resist... he grabs the soap and beings to watch your stomach then your legs and feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm

*giggles and blushes more*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 pm

He finishs up there and moves up to your shoulders and watchs those, his body over hers. "Oh." He kissed your lips. "I just had too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm

*smiles*I understand. *blushes more*you still have one more place to clean...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 pm

He blinks. "I do? ... Where?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

*takes one of his hands it puts it on my pussy*just licking doesn't work*blushes darkly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm

He smiles. "...oh and what does work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm

*giggles*water and soap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 pm

He laughs and gets some of the water from the shower in his mouth and licks the inside of your pussy, letting the water flow into it. "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 pm

*moans loudly*that's a good way...but you can take the shower hose down and put it in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

He blinks. "Umm..alright." He grabs the shower hose and adjusted it so its more focused and gently puts it in there. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

*moans loudly*y-yeah....it feels weird though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 pm

He smiles. "Oh I forgot the soap." He pulls it out and puts the soap inside and then the water. "There you go, it going to get really nice and clean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm

*moans loudly and legs twitch*y-yeah. y-you do this well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 pm

He kisses your lips, letting the soap and hose stay inside there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 pm

*kisses him back and legs twitch again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next