RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond Birthday's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 pm

BB clenches his fist, blushing and making noises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Reverie slowly starts to put it inside her mouth, sucking on it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 pm

BB blushes darkly and pushes her head all the way down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:08 pm

She takes all of inside her mouth, and she pinchs your leg,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

"Sorry" BB says as he rubs his leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm

She pulls it out. "I need to breath... dont hold my head please...." She puts it back in her mouth, useing her tounge to wrap around it while she sucked on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 pm

"Sorry" BB says as he hold his cum "Im gonna cum!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:24 pm

She keeps going, thinkin about what he will have to do for her, not reallying hearing what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

BB pushes her head all the way and cummed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

She catchs it all inside her mouth and she pulls it out, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:33 pm

"How was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:33 pm

She doesnt answer but she kisses your lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Tasted my cum again BB kisses her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Reverie puts all the cum you shot into her mouth into yours and breaks the kiss. "...I told you...I was full."

Last edited by Reverie on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 pm

BB swallows it "Why am I drinking my own cum!" BB yells as he runs to the bathroom brushing his teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Reverie laughs. "I dont know about that one...you could have just spit it out...but I was full if I eat something else...im going to puke everything I ate the last few hours." Reverie holds her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm

"Why dont you lie down then" BB says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 pm

She nodds and lays down on the sofa. "You still owe me one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 pm

"Yeah yeah I know" BB says sitting on the floor next to Ren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Reverie smiles. "So..how did you like the taste?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 pm

"Still dont like it" BB says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 pm

She laughs. "Maybe I should make you drink a glass of it, you will get use to it after a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 pm

"No thanks I had enough of it today" BB says "Anyway who are you saving it for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Reverive shrugs. 'Who ever I merry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 pm

"I see thats good" BB says smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Birthday's House
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next