RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond Birthday's House

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond Birthday's House Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 am

BB carried Ren in and took her to the bedroom and put her down "There you go" He slightly whispers

Last edited by L-Kun/Beyond Brithday on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am

Reverie grabs a pillow and curles into a ball, asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:31 am

BB smiles then went to the kitchen, his sink was filled with strawberry jam jar. He walked over to the fridge and looked inside "I better buy something" he said while looking at the fridge filled with strawberry jam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:34 am

She remains kocked out asleep, not really knowing where she was, but it was warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 am

BB went out and bought some chickens, fish, veggies and other stuff "Hope this is good enough" He said as he was putting them in the fridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 am

She was still asleep, under the covers, completly, biting her thumb lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

BB prepared a meal with all those foods that he bought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am

Reverie could sleep food cooking. 'food...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am

BB finished cooking then he set all the plates and other stuff on the table, he grabs some band aid and wrapped them around 4 of his fingers cause he cut himself while preparing the meal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am

Reverie gets up and stumbles her way into where the food way, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:47 am

BB saw her "Hello, uh-oh she's a sleep walker?" BB giggles and grabbed her then putting her down at the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 am

She shakes her head. "rot sweep alkin...rired..." (*not sleep walking...tired*)

(* *) her drunk speak tranlation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 am

BB giggles "Maybe you should go back to bed" he said as he was picking her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:51 am

She shakes her head. "Food..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 am

"Hmm maybe if I feed you it would be alright" BB said as he puts her back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 am

She opens her eyes half way. "I ra big girl...I an feed myref..." (*im a big girl...i can feed myself*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 am

"Hmm ok then but be careful" BB said as he grabs his chair and sits close to her then he bring her a plate full of chicken and gravy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:57 am

She begins to eat carefully, without any problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 am

BB watches her and then he started eating "Is it nice? Its my first time cooking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:04 am

She nodds. "I think...takes alot like sake..." She still had the taste of in her mouth from the bar. She spills some of the gravy on her long skirt, she doesnt notice it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 am

"Teehee thats cause you drank too much" BB giggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 am

She smiels and nodds. "I know." She looks down. "Aww...evil gravy..." She notices she got gravy on her skirt and jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am

BB laughed "Don't worry it will come off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 am

She nodds. "I know...but no change of clothing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:11 am

"Oh yeah" BB smiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday's House   Beyond Birthday's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Birthday's House
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next