RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm

*looks up at him confused*w-why did you give me the ring? a-am I thinking the wrong reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Saito shrugs. "I wanted too...but finding out about that...make me rethink that...you said you love only me, but apparently that aint true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm

no! I don't love him!!!*cries out*please! Saito! i love you so much, no one else, I wanna be with you, i'm yours, I swear! if I have to prove it I will, I swear*cries loudly*Saito, I love you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Saito remains holding her. "I would like to belive you, but that image is burned into my skull...and the reason you willnot answer why you did it in the first place, truthfully....just makes me question more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:32 pm

b-because I wanted to know more to make you happy!!!! I'm sorry!! I did it wrong!!!*puts face in his chest and cries hard*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Saito closes his eyes. "Wanted to know more?... What did you learn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

*breathes heavily*t-t-to n-n-never d-d-do it a-a-again.....I-i-i...b-but i-i t-t-thought that i-i-i d-d-didn't know e-enough to p-pleasure you......I-i was wrong.....i-i-i'm sorry....*shakes in his arms*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Saito sets her down. "Calm down, and rest, well pick this up when you calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

*keeps shaking, but harder*b-b-but...I-i-i want t-to know t-that you l-love me....I-i don't know w-w-why else I did t-t-that.....*tears stream out of eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Saito shakes his head. "I cant really understand you, when your crying, calm down first and take a little nap...ill wait righ here." Saito takes a seat agenst the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

*looks at him and sits there shaking*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Saito stands back up and tucked her into the covered, resting her head on a pillow. "Rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

*eyes close and falls asleep with one hand on Raven*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Saito remains there, watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm

*wakes up a little later and opens eyes slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Saito was still there, looking at her, yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 pm

*opens eyes all the way and looks at him*saito....y-you're still here....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Saito nodds. "I said we would pick up the converstaion didnt I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm

*nods*y-yeah. i'm sorry saito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Saito smurks. "Yea...the past is the past."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 pm

s-so...you forgive me?*pulls raven into arm to hold onto her**streatches while looking at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Saito shakes his head. "No....you still betrayed me, while I stayed loyal...that is something i cant forgive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 pm

*looks down*I'm a horrible girlfriend...always have always will....*rolls over onto side*y-you don't have to be with me.....if you don't want to....I'm a stupid neko.....why don't I just go to hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Saito shakes his head. "You were a good girlfriend, until you cheated on me...then tried to lie about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:58 pm

no I wasn't.....how was I good...? no one can ever trust me.....god damnit Koneko, just go to hell....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next