RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm

*puts the emtpy dishes down and goes under covers with the box and opens and closes it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Saito walks back into the room. "Perk up... your attitude is starting to tick me off again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

*shakes**says weak again*sorry. I don't mean it.*closes it and puts it under pillow without him seeing and coming out from under covers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

*shakes**says weak again*sorry. I don't mean it.*closes it and puts it under pillow without him seeing and coming out from under covers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Saito leans up agenst the wall. "Im sure your not going to tell me about that day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 pm

*shakes head no and stares down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Saito nodds. "I still would like you know why you betrayed me...if you need me, I'll be in my room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

*gets up and hugs him before he leaves*I don't know....I was confused....*coughs a few times*but I love you*coughs again*ow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Saito doesnt hug back. "Doesnt change the fact....not let go...you sound sick...you should see a doctor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:52 pm

*starts to get dizzy*i-i'm not sick...*lets go and falls onto bed and coughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Saito looks at her, almost a glare. "Im calling the doc." Saito looks around for his phone. "Where is my phone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm

n-no....please don't....I hate doctors....i-it's in my side draw....*coughs and leans forward*I-i don't think I should have e-eaten that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:56 pm

His eyes narrow. "Something wrong with my cooking?" Saito grabs his cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:59 pm

n-no....I....*holds stomach*I made some t-the other day...a-and I felt l-like this....

(I don't think you get it*giggles*then again i've read too many romance books and watched tv shows and I have friends that this has happened to them...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm

(I think I know whats going on.)

Saito raises an eyebrow. "Your not pregnant are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:02 pm

(omg, you got it XD lol)

I-i don't know....b-but I m-might be...*rubs stomach through thick shirt*i-it doesn't feel l-like it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Saito eyes narrow. "I think you are...your chest seems a bit bigger, you seem more emoutional, and not to really say anything mean, but your stomach seems to be alittle bigger."

(L's I assume)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 pm

(nooooo. he never did it there. ha. =P Saito's)

*looks down at self and then at him*h-huh? n-no I don't. my stomach is the s-same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 pm

(i read the topic, he so did, he just never fired in there)

Saito shrugs. "I still say go to a doctor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 pm

(yes, that's what I meant. so it can't be his!)

S-saito.....I-i don't think...I-i'm responsable enough f-for a child...*eyes tear up*p-please....f-forgive me....I-i need you.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Saito blink. "How can I be sure its mine?" Saito sighs. "I will stay here, for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 pm

b-because....h-he never c-cumed....i-in me....*looks up at him and puts arms out to him, asking to be picked up*I-i'm sorry....I've missed you....I'm not myself without you....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Saitos mubbled something under his breath and picks you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:21 pm

*cries into him and puts arms around him*please.....forgive me....i love you.....I only love you.....I'm your's....a-and thank you...f-for the ring....but...d-do you really want to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Saito smurks. "Do I want to what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next