RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zane's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Zane's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yeah...because my brother is basically King of Vampires."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Mizore blinks. "Impressive, your the Prince of Vampires I take it then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm

"Yes. The reason that I'm not in the little palace he has is because I can't come back without a wife or girlfriend." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Mizore blinks. "It must be hard getting a wife when you can only leave a night...when most people are asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Mizore smiles. "I have a problem finding guys that are just nice guys....so i know about how hard that is...but it must be alot harder for you sense some people dont like vampires."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Mizore looks at him and lays back down. "So, any luck on finding someone? Atleast someone you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 pm

"No luck. But I like you." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Mizore blushed again. "Oh...umm...." She wasnt expecting that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm

He blushes slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Mizore doesnt say anything, not really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 pm

He doesn't say anything either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Mizore thinks. "Awakard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Mizore smiles. "I apperate that...but im still alittle young to date...and really to young to get merried...im only 17."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 pm

"I am....17." he said. He then stood up. "I'm going to take a shower."

He walked into the room and forgot to close the doro. He took off his shirt and you could see his abs. He then turned around and closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Mizore blushed alittle and layed down on the sofa and closed her eyes while he took a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 pm

He quickly took his shower and put clothes on. He then walked back out with his hair still wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Mizore had fallen asleep her knife still in her hand, under her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 pm

He decided that he would go get a beer. He sat in a chair and began to drink it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Mizore remained perfectly still, in a soundless sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

He drinks it all and then put the bottle in the trash. He gets on the couch and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Mizore didnt wake up, she was really tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

He keeps sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zane's House
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next