RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zane's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Zane's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Mizore looks at him confused, and stops flicking the blade on and off. "What you mean?" Mizore didnt really have a place the knife... that she could grab it quickly if needed, so she keep it in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 pm

"It's weird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Mizore gets alittle nervous. "Could you try and explane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Nevermind." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Mizore looks at him. "Come on try...im confused by that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

"You just make me feel relaxed. You don't seem like a normal human. Maybe you have some vampire blood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "Nope...my family said im born from the abominable snowman, and a snow queen...makeing me the princess of the snow...its an old legend im my homeland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

He shook his head and laid down. "It still makes me confused...why do you make me relaxed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Mizore shrugs. "Snow is very calming... I guess." Mizore keep sitting how she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"Yeah I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Mizore thinks. "Your the first person thats ever been just relaxed around me...it feels nice..." Mizore relaxed her body some, still alittle tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 pm

He smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Mizore lays down, her legs in the opposite direction of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 pm

He lies down so their heads are touching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Mizore shruged, not really minding, Mizore yawned in a low voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 pm

He then began to think. "I hope I don't regret this..." he thought. "Wanna become a vampire?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "I do like vampires and all...but that would take away the gift of death." Mizore looks at him, slightly. "I would like to meet my friend in the afterlife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:26 pm

He nodded. "I understand. But it is easy for a vampire to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Mizore looks back at him. "I know...vampires are said to be the most powerful creatures, but they have the most weakness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm

"Yeah." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Mizore sits back up. "I apperate the offer...but if my father found out...I even hung out with the 'creatures' ... he would have my head." Mizore sighs. "My father hates all types of creatures that are not pure blooded...meanning...not pure animal or pure human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:32 pm

He sighed. "Ah well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Mizore nodds. "I do apperate the offer though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"Time is running out...I need a wife." He thought. He smiled and sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Mizore laied back down. "So, this place is pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane's House   Zane's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zane's House
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next