RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

(Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Shelke looked at the bag, and stuck in a vibrator, and turned it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 pm

"kinky........ i like........... kinky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Shelke stuck her fingers in, and tried to hit the g-spot and she stuck it.

Last edited by Shizuka Hiou on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

pulled out whips cuffs beads vibrators rope"ya choice" he said as he went down and started eating her out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

"Chains, but not for you, but for me." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:39 pm

he tied her to the tree and picked up the whip"ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yes I am ready." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 pm

he whiped her breast and her thighs alternating spots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Shelke started moaning, and groaning. "Nnngh do me take me I'm hot and wet." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

goku shoved his dick in side her and moaned as he said "u wer'nt kidding' he slapped her ass and fucked her hard bitting her breast as he did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 pm

"Nnngh that just makes me even hardest than I can go." Shelke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:59 pm

he continued pumping and biting harder shoved a vibrator in her ass and whiped it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm

"Mngh." Shelke said. Shelke was getting so hot and horny she couldn't stop moaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 pm

"he bit into her neck as he moved the vibrator in and out of her and pushed deeper inside her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Shelke put her legs around his waist, as his biting her neck and the vibrator got her beyond horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

he untied the chain and put her arms around his neck and fucked her harder and fater going deeper and kissing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Shelke can't helped it she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 pm

"is this how you want it" as he laid her down and tried to make her scream he put the vibrator in her pussy and stuffed his dick in her ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:37 pm

"Yes that's how I want it oh yes." Shelke moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:38 pm

he pumped harder "show me u want it work my dick in your ass"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Shelke really worked his member in her, and she was getting off by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

"oh" work me harder "im loving it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Shelke worked him to the hardest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm

"your gonna make me cum"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Shelke worked him beyond the hardest she could go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges   (Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Private between Goku and Shelke) Relaxing and blood urges
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next