RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wondering (private ally & goku)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

wondering (private ally & goku) Empty
PostSubject: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Sits under a tree and looks around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:10 pm

*falls out of the tree where she was waching him right on to him*

ooc: thats my usual entrance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:14 pm

*catches her* "what were you doing up there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

i was somewhere between taking a nap and spying on you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"how about you take that nap in my arms and i spy on you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

*glares at him* pervert *scrambles back up the tree* i dont like sleeping on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

*climbs up tree* " not like that i just think your pretty and wouldnt mind letting you fall asleep in my arms"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm

*hisses at him*you wont get that pleasure anytime soon

ooc: fyi she dosnt like guys making a move on her like that be careful or you chracter will soon have a bunch of scares you dont mess with a neko like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

"ok" sits in the tree "so what u doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 pm

*smirks* pushing you out of a tree*pushes him out of the tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

*falls out* "ouch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:36 pm

*laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:37 pm

*gets up and climbs back up* "had fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm

not enough*pushes him out again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 pm

*ouch* "ok that hurt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

that was the point now stay down this ish my tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 pm

"ok so talk to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 pm

hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

"hi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:50 pm

so who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:54 pm

"hotoru nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:55 pm

konichiwa j'ai'sappel allycat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

long name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

*rools her eyes *baka i said hello my name is allycat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 pm

oh hi now thats a nice name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering (private ally & goku)   wondering (private ally & goku) Empty

Back to top Go down

wondering (private ally & goku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next