RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seehorse bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

seehorse bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm

"You do too," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm

can you do this *swirvs his finger in the water and makes a seahorse out of seahorses *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:53 pm

She put two fingers into the pond and two seahorses appeared out of nowhere and they multiplied to make four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

ok .......show off -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 pm

She just shrugged. "I blame my brother for that. that's about the only thing I learned from him, so I can't do what you did..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 pm

smiles * i can teach you ........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Yoko glanced at him and then said, "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:06 pm

(just so jeremy dosent get mad this aint a power)

whispers * okay clear your mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm

(same here)

Yoko did as he said and cleared her mind like how she would when she does what she did earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 pm

okay picture the image you want in your mind *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Yoko pictured something unknown in hr mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:18 pm

okay touch the water *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm

She touched the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

the image you thot of apers as the seahorses create it *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Another seahorse appeared, except it was black and white unlike the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:28 pm

smiles * wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Yoko smiled at the seahorse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm

well miss yoko your talented
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm

"Um... Not really... I don't have any talents..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

well aperently you do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Yoko was silent for a minute and then went back to making patterns with the seahorses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 pm

sighs and stands up *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Yoko soon felt blood trickling down her sleeve of the arm that was moving. She remembered that she had been scratched there and it still hurt. She stood up and held her bleeding arm with her good hand and said, "I think I better go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 pm

wait your bleeding ?*looks at her arm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:56 pm

"Yeah... I just got hurt badly earlier... It's no big deal..." She flinched when she touched the amin wound on accident and it hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seehorse bay   seehorse bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

seehorse bay
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Fanatsy Island :: RPFI Forum :: RP Arena/Ooc Arena :: RP Arena 3-
Jump to: