RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

PEEENNNIIIISSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

PEEENNNIIIISSS
Back to top Go down

PEEENNNIIIISSS
Back to top Go down

PEEENNNIIIISSS
Back to top Go down

PEEENNNIIIISSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm

*walks in with Viola in hand*let's go see Saito*smiles and walks into bedroom**sits on bed and bring Viola up*hey Saito, wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Saito growns. "Huh?" Saito rubs his eye

(hey eclair, mind deleteing that whores posts?...would greatly apperate it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

*viola is siting in kons lap holding her over sized stuffed animal*

( it takes to long to do it -.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

*smiles*hey. this is Viola*hugs her*
(gtg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:03 pm

(oh alright... lol cant make me the power to do it can you? -has nothing better to do lol-

Saito waves to her. "Hello..." Saito yawns, his eyes were still closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

* viola hides more behide pipi* .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

*looks at her*aw, it's okay*smiles and strokes her hair*
(NOW I really have to go!! mom!!!! ahh!! bye!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Saito sits up and wraps his body around the sheets. "Oh...Hello little dragon?" Saito doesnt see the little girl behind it. He rubs his eyes more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:09 pm

* viola smacks him with pipi an cuddles in to kons chest* ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Saito blinks. "Oh...theres a little girl behind that dragon...that makes alot more sense...Hello." Saito bows to her. "Im going to go get...dressed." Saito walks past Koneko. "Tell me when we had company over befor you have someone over alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 pm

*viola sticks her tounge out at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 pm

*giggles*sorry Saito*strokes Viola*he's like this when he wakes up*giggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Saito gets dressed and walks back into the room. "So...whats with the kid?" Saito rubs his head. "She isnt yours is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

*laughs*no, she's not mine. she was lost when I was out in the woods. so I brought her here, that okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Saito nodds. "Yea, its cool." Saito walks back over to the bed and lays down. "So, whats her name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Viola*laughs*I just said that
(I have about 20-30 minutes until I get picked up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Saito rubs his ears. "Sorry...Hello Viola, im Saito." Saito waves to her. "Im kinda...lacking hearing when I first wake up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

*laughs and hugs her*(pretend she falls asleep)*stands up*I'll put her in the guest room**goes into guest room and lays her down**closes door and comes back into his room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Saito looks at her. "So...what happened?" He said asking about the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 pm

she was lost and I was out in the woods and saw her. so I took her here. she's very tired lately*lays down next to him and hugs him*so what you wanna do?(how about he already knows)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next