RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm

*nods*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Saito sighs. "Alright...lets go." He begins walking twords the exit of the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

*follows him*sowwy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Saito nodds. "Its no problem." A random guy walks by and grabs 'kittys' butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

*turns around and hisses at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Saito looks at you. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

someone tuched my butt....*growls*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Saito nodds. "Oh...well come on, just ignore them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

*keeps following him*

*jaden was walking by and couldn't help but look at them because of the girl walking on all fours**eyes widen when he see's it's Koneko and Saito**walks over to them and stops them*what the hell are you doing to my sister!?

*koneko's eyes widen*uh oh....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Saito looks at him. "She wanted to out for a walk, so im talking her for a walk."

Saito keep the leach in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 pm

*jaden growls*like this!?*looks down at Koneko*why are you letting him do this!?*sees marks on her and eyes widen again*he didn't!!*hisses at Saito*

*gets behind Saito and wimpers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 pm

Saito looks at him. "Calm down, bro." Saito looks at Koneko. "If you wanted me to leave, you would say so woundnt you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm

*koneko nods*yeah...*looks up at Jaden with scared eyes*

*jaden hisses again*why would you want him to do this Koneko!? you have marks on you too, and I know what that's from*growls at Saito*

Jaden....please stop....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Saito smiles. "Hey, it wasnt my idea...alright, it kinda was... and maybe I did it agenst her will....but she will get revenge on me." He smiles, trying to take alot of the blame off Koneko and onto him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

*jaden hisses more at Saito and grabs him to bring him closer to him*I swear! if you ever hurt my sister, I will kill you!

*scratches jaden's leg*stop it! this is my life! I'm almost 18!! now leave me alone! just cuz you're older doesn't mean you get to take control of my life!

*drops Saito and looks down at Koneko with wide eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Saito looks at Koneko the same way. "I wasnt expecting that...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

*looks down a little surprised I just yelled at my brother*

*kneels down to Koneko*sorry I seem like a pest...but you're my little sister...I can't help it...I'll stay out for now on...just don't do anything stupid*scratches her ears*

*looks up at him*sowwy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Saito stands there with a confused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 pm

*stands up and gives a low growl to Saito*just don't kill her...*walks away*

*looks up at Saito and wimpers*I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Saito blinks. "Its alright....lets just go...that went better than expected..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

*looks down*a-alright...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Saito returns to the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 pm

*looks up at him*what we gonna do now?...do you still not want me to talk...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Saito looks at his watch. "Its past midnight...your free to use me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:38 pm

*giggles*but I don't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next