RP Fanatsy Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're a kid once, but immaturity lasts forever. - Unknown

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koneko's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Koneko's home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm

starts to whisle and washes the soap off *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 pm

*zones off while sittin there*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:48 pm

turns off the water and walks to the door * hey kon !? where are the towels !!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:56 pm

*opens eyes*there are a few in the closet in the bathroom...*closes eyes again*

(sorry, I had to reply to a message my bf sent me....*sighs*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:57 pm

ok thank you (its ok i understand)

*walks to the closet and grabs a blue towel *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 pm

welcome....*keeps eyes closed*

(I was surprissed he had gotten on. of course the signal was week cuz he was in the car. now I gotta make sure and get on there more often...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm

ah i seee )

dries him self then gets his close on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm

*stays in the middle of the living room*

(sorry, I gotta go to bed. ttyl)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:01 pm

(same here bye )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:18 pm

*jaden walks up and knocks on door**waits for a while*I guess she's not home...*sits down on the prouch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:29 pm

walks into the livingroom *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:30 pm

*walks up with Saito in hand and sees Jaden*oh jez...*puts on a smile*hey Jaden

*jaden smiles and stands up*hey Koneko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Saito waves at Jaden. "Hey Jaden! Long time no see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:32 pm

*jaden smiles*yeah. nice to see you Saito*eyes their hands and leans against the house*
*sighs*do you need something Jaden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Saito laughs lightly. "Saito senses something good is going to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:34 pm

*looks at Saito confused*
*jaden laughs*not really sis. can't I come and cheek in with you? or do you not want me to intrude with something...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Saito smiles and sits down ontop is bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:37 pm

*growls slightly at Jaden*no, you can't Jaden. and yes, that's right. I don't want you to.
*jaden chuckles*so are you moving in Saito?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Saito nodds. "Yep."

Saito looks at Koneko confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm

*jaden smiles*so that's what this about Koneko
*eyes turn red and look at Jaden*I'd like it if you would leave..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Saito stands up and stands between them and puts his hands on Koneko's shoulders. "Calm down... I think im missing something....whats up with you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 pm

*eyes shift to sky blue**looks down*sorry Saito...
*jaden chuckles*she doesn't want me to know about you guy's relationship. but it's hard not to figure out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Saito looks at him confused. "Were just good friends, you know that, ... and I recently lost my home.... my parents moved away without me....she was holding my hand because i get side-tracked and lost really easy...you know that." Saito wasnt going to say anything about what happened those two times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:46 pm

*closes eyes and stands there*
*jaden laughs*right. well, Koneko, if it's okay...Adrian kind of kicked me out of the house...mind if I stay here for a bit..?*sighs*that was my reason to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Saito whipers to Koneko lowly, so only she could head. "Sorry for lieing...but I dont think he should know...yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koneko's home   Koneko's home - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koneko's home
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next